Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

56 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I honestly don't think anyone would be fired for making a rushed announcement on social media without leaking any major information, looks, songlist etc. Maybe a warning from the production, but I don't think they would go through the hassle of rehiring staff

I think the same thing. Especially when you consider we've had plenty of hints at a tour already, one of this being M herself literally confirming she was working with a tour director on a venue miniature planning the stage, lights, etc. That would be Madness 

12 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I think the same thing. Especially when you consider we've had plenty of hints at a tour already, one of this being M herself literally confirming she was working with a tour director on a venue miniature planning the stage, lights, etc. That would be Madness 

definitely, in the era of social media, they can't expect something like this not to happen. If anything, it works in their favor by building hype in the fan community

1 hour ago, drivebitch said:

The Back That Up Tour.  :Madonna009:

I would be so hear for this !!! 

back that up (demo &Madame x version)

bitch I’m loca/ Madonna medley

faz GOSTOSO 

who’s that gir/Medellin/La Isla 

lo que siente La mujer / Veras (you’ll see)/Spanish eyes 

and that’s just the first act build on !

I think the 2023 tour may focus on South America as she has not done many shows there since 2012. 

Hoping she does not re-arrange more songs along the lines of the Hung Up on Tokisha remix

Love her to do a new dance/house music album but don't think it's going to happen, guess the tour will be a hits tour off the back of Finally Enough Love compilation

5 hours ago, xavier said:

Honestly, a Greatest Hits Tour seems like the least Madonna thing that Madonna could ever do.  Every single tour has been dominated with new music and held only a smattering of classics. It just seems wrong on one level but she is Madonna.  Maybe Retro-Madonna is they next evolution.  

6 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Honestly, a Greatest Hits Tour seems like the least Madonna thing that Madonna could ever do.  Every single tour has been dominated with new music and held only a smattering of classics. It just seems wrong on one level but she is Madonna.  Maybe Retro-Madonna is they next evolution.  

Well honestly she has no choices than to do a greatest hits tour as she didn't release any new album since the last tour. The only possibility is if she releases a new album just before going on tour.

12 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Because someone in this forum had the great idea of deleting the Tour discussion, now it's difficult to follow any kind of news or general build up to the announcement. 

Thanks for the news! 

You mean me, and you mean because of the toxic discussions in it.

As I said - once it’s confirmed we can create a new one - or anyone is free to create their own threads -

Anyway - this isn’t news - it’s old recycled garbage.

17 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

I think the 2023 tour may focus on South America as she has not done many shows there since 2012. 

Hoping she does not re-arrange more songs along the lines of the Hung Up on Tokisha remix

Love her to do a new dance/house music album but don't think it's going to happen, guess the tour will be a hits tour off the back of Finally Enough Love compilation

Throughout Madonna's career, preference has always been given to the European continent and North America when it comes to touring, but unfortunately markets such as Latin America, Asia and Australia were always left aside or relegated when in these markets she could also have generated the same amount of money, so it would seem totally fair to me that this time Europe is relegated in this new 2023 tour.

And not only because of money issues, but also because of the public's reaction, because sometimes it seems to me that both the North American and European public have lost their enthusiasm and emotion to see Madonna live over time, because their reaction is no longer the same. than in previous tours such as the Drowned World or Confessions Tour. Even in cities supposedly intense and full of life like New York or Miami, the public's reaction is disappointing. Something totally opposite to what happens in Mexico where they have already seen her live four times but their reaction has not changed at all.

On 12/26/2022 at 6:46 AM, roberMDNA said:

I don't know exactly where to post this.. i decided here because it's an instagram thing.. but look at this:

fkxmtu.jpg

Although as a fan I thank this person for practically confirming this new 2023 tour so longed for by the majority of Madonna fans (with some exceptions) I also consider it dangerous to have such an indiscreet person since nothing guarantees that she will reveal  again such important information in the future.

For this reason, if I were Madonna, I would fire her for her lack of discretion, since nothing is confirmed and this employee is already divulging information that could sabotage this long-awaited tour around the world. I really hope that Madonna is smart and gets rid of her in the way she deems necessary because this tour has to be perfect and any irresponsible leak could alter or modify the original idea or, even worse, be copied by other artists because, as we all know, Madonna has always been characterized by her originality.

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Although as a fan I thank this person for practically confirming this new 2023 tour so longed for by the majority of Madonna fans (with some exceptions) I also consider it dangerous to have such an indiscreet person since nothing guarantees that she will reveal  again such important information in the future.

For this reason, if I were Madonna, I would fire her for her lack of discretion, since nothing is confirmed and this employee is already divulging information that could sabotage this long-awaited tour around the world. I really hope that Madonna is smart and gets rid of her in the way she deems necessary because this tour has to be perfect and any irresponsible leak could alter or modify the original idea or, even worse, be copied by other artists because, as we all know, Madonna has always been characterized by her originality.

I agree. I find this so unprofessional.