Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 12/30/2022 at 11:14 PM, Andymad said:

Even though she usually doesn’t smile much in her pics anymore, you can see it in her eyes she’s truly happy to be in Africa. Behind those filters there’s a genuine creamy pop star who just so happens to wear grllz more than a bra. Slay.

Creamy? 🥴

——-

annyway, what’s with all of this bull crap you guys are spouting about how M should fire her new assistant choreographer over the Instagram post? 

Did none of you think that maybe it’s all a carefully constructed plan by Team M to drum up interest steadily? Good lord - it’s so typical of this fan base to instead seek out the brutal approach. 

15 minutes ago, scion said:

annyway, what’s with all of this bull crap you guys are spouting about how M should fire her new assistant choreographer over the Instagram post? 

Did none of you think that maybe it’s all a carefully constructed plan by Team M to drum up interest steadily? Good lord - it’s so typical of this fan base to instead seek out the brutal approach. 

Also, rumors of her touring started spreading so heavily they even made the news on various articles and magazines months ago and M herself literally teased us with that pic of her and a tour director working together on a stage prototype.

There's no way they're firing her not only after everyone suspect she's touring but also after she herself reveleaed that lol

obviously the Biopic isn't going as planned, so she's reverted back to her music for the moment. I still think a Biopic would have been perfect to be released this year, celebrating her 40 years in the business, but at least she's been hinting at a tour and possibly new music. I don't believe she's recorded a full album, but I think maybe an EP is heading our way this spring. I also don't think she's spilling beans as much as she used to regarding her projects lately. Or at least, she's holding some things back

31 minutes ago, scion said:

Creamy? 🥴

——-

We're sorry mum.

Live Nation (Middle East) entered into a partnership with Abu Dhabi's newly built Etihad Arena last year, so it makes sense if Madonna is playing that venue this time around. In fact, LN (ME) has already booked BLACKPINK, Sting, Kevin Hart and Imagine Dragons to play Etihad Arena in 2023.

13 hours ago, scion said:

Creamy? 🥴

——-

Do you have strong indications to be so sure that this alleged indiscretion of this unknown dancer is part of a plan to prepare the official announcement of this new 2023 tour and thus end up minimizing or mocking those of us who think otherwise? In case you don't know, all companies have a privacy policy that all workers must respect, that's why I don't think this leak is intentional because it reveals a lack of professionalism on the part of this dancer who I don't even remember her name but who definitely deserves to be fired on the spot. I'm sure Madonna would use smarter and more creative ways to hint at her new tour than using people who nobody knows and are irrelevant to it.

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Do you have strong indications to be so sure that this alleged indiscretion of this unknown dancer is part of a plan to prepare the official announcement of this new 2023 tour and thus end up minimizing or mocking those of us who think otherwise? In case you don't know, all companies have a privacy policy that all workers must respect, that's why I don't think this leak is intentional because it reveals a lack of professionalism on the part of this dancer who I don't even remember her name but who definitely deserves to be fired on the spot. I'm sure Madonna would use smarter and more creative ways to hint at her new tour than using people who nobody knows and are irrelevant to it.

Yes!

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Or it could be an individual who wanted to share something she was excited about.  I don't believe she deserves to be fired over this.  Seems silly and a bit dramatic to fire someone over something that doesn't harm anyone.  It's not like rumors haven't been flying about  tour anyway.  No one knows the status of this woman's obligations when she posted her comment, but obviously since she deleted her comment, something transpired.  To me, this isn't about a matter of professionalism, or trying to leak anything, but someone excited and eager about her job.  I don't believe for a second, Madonna fired her over this.