Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I don’t know how dumb you’d need to be to claim on social media you’ve been hired as the choreographer for Madonna’s tour before Madonna has announced the tour herself and any one anywhere near the music industry would know damn well that this is not the way to go about things no matter how excited you are. 
I can’t believe someone would be that fuckin dumb so I have to assume it’s been approved to drum up rumours and interest. 

On 1/2/2023 at 12:49 AM, chaosmen1984mk said:

Do you have strong indications to be so sure that this alleged indiscretion of this unknown dancer is part of a plan to prepare the official announcement of this new 2023 tour...

It's safe to assume that Madonna cautions new employees to be discreet - if it's wanted.

7 hours ago, steady75 said:

I don’t know how dumb you’d need to be to claim on social media you’ve been hired as the choreographer for Madonna’s tour before Madonna has announced the tour herself and any one anywhere near the music industry would know damn well that this is not the way to go about things no matter how excited you are. 
I can’t believe someone would be that fuckin dumb so I have to assume it’s been approved to drum up rumours and interest. 

It’s 2023. Madonna herself already teased the tour. I don’t think it’s some huge secret her team are keeping under wraps for the “right time.”

2 hours ago, alvaroliam said:

I don't see it as a tribute or anything. It's just her hanging on air.

the similarity is obvious, but I'm not sure if it's a direct Madonna inspiration, it's not a widely known Madonna image, and the same concept has been used in fashion/sports/erotic photography before 1992

On 1/6/2023 at 2:10 AM, xavier said:

4A1B29EE-DD3E-4469-82C7-4FA193AA9940.jpeg

I love it every time I see these artists copying everything Madonna did at the time and I don't see it as something negative but rather a way of paying tribute to the BEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME unanimously worldwide and not unanimously by a single country (and I mean that infamous Rolling Stone list). I see the photo of Miley Cyrus and the resemblance to Madonna is undeniable. By the way, I have a feeling that sooner or later Miley will launch a book similar to Madonna's Sex because it's not the first time she's taken pictures inspired by that beautiful book and I feel like she's the only one who has enough personality to emulate such daring pictures.

As a Madonna fan it fills me with pride every time I see these young artists imitating everything Madonna did. And even if that is not the intention, unfortunately almost everything they do Madonna already did first.

Ev8qWgjVEAAKaET.jpg.02ad102af26e644a4f8a4b5da9868335.jpg