Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

6 hours ago, PlayPause said:

People complaining for years about her IG and now that it's (almost) gone, people complaining.

i'm not complaining :lol: it's just for a "obsession" of mine to want to archive everything that I was wondering about those things... if she starts to clean up her digital presence for the public it can be a very good thing, and I will be the first to support it

You don't know what you have until it's gone:cry:. Although it is true, on the one hand, I am glad that Madonna has deleted the photos from her instagram since I felt that she had stagnated visually due to the excessive use of braids and the use of filters to modify the appearance of her face, on the other hand, I I feel sad because I had two great personal projects in mind when it comes to her photographs.

The first was to save as many photos on my hard drive (I don't know how much space it would take to have all the existing photos of Madonna) possible to print the best ones according to my personal criteria on thin paper and have them physically since the Internet is not forever and many times we trust in the digital when the ideal would be to have a material backup of so many intangible things that we have and that we may lose one day.

And lastly, I also wanted to use her best photos to have a realistic wallpaper made that covers all the walls of my room as a way of venerating her and always having her by my side from when I wake up to when I go to bed, something similar to this:

c25e7a22ee15b105bdb13859081c9188gg.png.095b6586fb9a61f57bea7a905b9ea3b5.png

There was so much material on Instagram for my projects, I especially remember the photos where she appears showing her breasts or where she appears dressed as a Queen with her crown or where she appears reflected in the mirrors and many more and it fills me with sadness that she has deleted them because I won't be able to. carry out these projects that, damn it, occurred to me too late.:sad: