Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

5 minutes ago, Andreo said:

What if she's really getting the ass pads off??? She's not been this absent in years and.-.

That would be insane. I highly doubt it but would be a celebration! Someone posted an old video from Confessions era and I forgot how much I miss the tooth gap. It was so iconic. I can’t believe she got rid of it at 60 like???? Also her old face is literally the trend that’s happening now buccal fat removal. 

15 minutes ago, Shoful said:

That would be insane. I highly doubt it but would be a celebration! Someone posted an old video from Confessions era and I forgot how much I miss the tooth gap. It was so iconic. I can’t believe she got rid of it at 60 like???? Also her old face is literally the trend that’s happening now buccal fat removal. 

It's insane to me how she went from 0 (kinda, get my point lol) to 10 in surgery in less than a couple years... She has been literally the same for decades and then drastic change in everything, face, teeth, butt, why??? Ngl her returning more natural would be fantastic, I find her Rebel Heart self to be simply stunning. May the damage repair plan also include her getting back in shape and her back being proportioned to her body again to do so? 

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

Imagine seeing her with all plastic removed in the tour a dream come alive 

49 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

People thought her MDNA face was extreme... then they thought Rebel Heart face was.... Now we look back and it looks Classic and Iconic. 

Here's to the future. 

Happy New Year GIF by HBO

Someday we'll look back at her current face and remember this as when she was still "classic Madonna"...

....oh dear... :Madonna017:

I think that It was on November 7, 2007 that Madonna accidentally first introduced her tragic facial cheekbone plastic surgery to the world. Her cheekbones mark the beginning of the tragedy in pictures taken by paparazzi when she went to dinner with Stella McCartney.

madonna plastic surgery Madonna dines at Scott's Restaurant in London on Wednesday with designer Stella McCartney_20071107.png

But it was on July 26, 2008 that everyone in the world realized that Madonna ruined her face on her own. Until this photo, she tried to hide it with makeup and hair styles but with this photo, such efforts went to vain.

Madonna fucked up her face with plastic surgery 20080726.png

This picture still makes me sad.

14 minutes ago, MadameX said:

I think that It was on November 7, 2007 that Madonna accidentally first introduced her tragic facial cheekbone plastic surgery to the world. Her cheekbones mark the beginning of the tragedy in pictures taken by paparazzi when she went to dinner with Stella McCartney.

madonna plastic surgery Madonna dines at Scott's Restaurant in London on Wednesday with designer Stella McCartney_20071107.png

But it was on July 26, 2008 that everyone in the world realized that Madonna ruined her face on her own. Until this photo, she tried to hide it with makeup and hair styles but with this photo, such efforts went to vain.

The divorce dealt some damage majorly. She was towards the end of Warner, Live Nation knocking with a big agreement, keeping up with music trends barely, and then you have to face whatever Guy was doing and then he take a ton of money. Girly was serving a mood with those cheeks and I ain’t mad. 

34 minutes ago, MadameX said:

I think that It was on November 7, 2007 that Madonna first introduced her tragic facial cheekbone plastic surgery. Her cheekbones mark the beginning of the tragedy in pictures taken by paparazzi when she went to dinner with Stella McCartney.

But it was on July 26, 2008 that everyone in the world realized that Madonna ruined her face on her own.

Nah, she looked great in those years. And her surgery was not "over the top", she actually looked natural enough and pretty much like a good looking woman her age would look like. 

I agree I was quite disturbed by her face back in the Hard Candy era, even though now I find her no so strange after the last years of surgery. Interestingly, to me she was much more normal in MDNA era and Rebel Heart era. Specially I love her face on the MDNA era, I thought she was super pretty, and I felt relieved after the 2008 pictures.

But I must say I feel super disturbed by her face lately, it´s like she can´t move her lips, maybe it´s the grillzs? And she can´t smile. I pray she returns to a more natural self..I thought she was such a wonderful woman before, physically, and even older, there´s no reason she won´t look fabulous, but like herself.