Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

So much hype on  her part.  I hope people aren't taking what she's posting too seriously.  I suspect it's another way to gauge how the public will react to it as well, and help decide what should be included. Ultimately, I'm expecting a lot of huge hits, but I also won't count out a few non hits probably will be included.  

Here's what she'll do with your requests:

1. Celebration (Intro)
  2. Holiday
  3. Burning Up
  4. Borderline (Rock Version)
  5. Material Girl
  6. Like a Virgin
  7. Revolver (Interlude)
  8. Papa Don't Preach
  9. Open Your Heart
  10. Like a Prayer
  11. Request Section (aka Express Yourself)
  12. Vogue
  13. Rescue Me (Madame X Interlude)
  14. Justify My Love
  15. Deeper and Deeper
  16. Human Nature
  17. Ray of Light (Rock Version)
  18. Frozen (Sickick Interlude)
  19. Music
  20. Hung Up (Rock Version)
  21. 4 Minutes
  22. Give Me All Your Luvin'
  23. Celebration

1 hour ago, tscott said:

So much hype on  her part.  I hope people aren't taking what she's posting too seriously.  I suspect it's another way to gauge how the public will react to it as well, and help decide what should be included. Ultimately, I'm expecting a lot of huge hits, but I also won't count out a few non hits probably will be included.  

She literally has a cornucopia of songs to choose from-- we're good lol I predict Gambler as being a song she will play on guitar.

52 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

She literally has a cornucopia of songs to choose from-- we're good lol I predict Gambler as being a song she will play on guitar.

True.  I just can see some fans flipping out because she chooses songs they don't favor too well or possibly less of a hit over something bigger.  I'm predicting BTUTTB is going to be included on the set list.  It's the closest she's ever going to get to a hit that seems to be known by the general public, due to it going viral.  I can see Frozen (Sickick remix) finding a place on the set list is some capacity as well.  Those inclusions will definitely cause some melt downs.  :stare:

2 hours ago, tscott said:

True.  I just can see some fans flipping out because she chooses songs they don't favor too well or possibly less of a hit over something bigger.  I'm predicting BTUTTB is going to be included on the set list.  It's the closest she's ever going to get to a hit that seems to be known by the general public, due to it going viral.  I can see Frozen (Sickick remix) finding a place on the set list is some capacity as well.  Those inclusions will definitely cause some melt downs.  :stare:

I hope she samples the Sickick remix into the full version. 

2 hours ago, DickTracy said:

I’m reading that she posted and deleted a “story”. What’s the scoop? 

Apparently, she posted a horribly photoshopped picture of herself and then took it down. You can find it on IG cos fan pages are promoting it as if it is the best pic ever.

Person who created that photoshopped image must be sent to primary school for their talent and iq

Edited by mazzona (see edit history)

7 hours ago, mazzona said:

Apparently, she posted a horribly photoshopped picture of herself and then took it down. You can find it on IG cos fan pages are promoting it as if it is the best pic ever.

Person who created that photoshopped image must be sent to primary school for their talent and iq

Now I'm curious to see it. Cannot find it reposted

8 hours ago, mazzona said:

The pic was real I didn't see any photshop work, I saw it before she quickly removed, and I think she removed because was imbarassing even for her. 

19 minutes ago, Andreo said:

RUMOR: Madonna at Sanremo? 👀 Madonna being the international guest at Sanremo's Music Festival 2023 has been rumored for weeks. This would be her first appearance since 1998 when she performed Frozen and her third time at the festival overall 👀 

https://www.notizie.it/madonna-superospite-a-sanremo-2023-l-indicrezione-clamorosa/

Don't take this news for real, the  journalist that give this rumor called her on Twitter "nonetta del pop" (pop little granny), anyway I don't get it any single word, could be Shakira. 

2 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

Don't take this news for real, the  journalist that give this rumor called her on Twitter "nonetta del pop" (pop little granny), anyway I don't get it any single word, could be Shakira. 

I put this as an example because they've talked about it quite a lot in the last weeks, this is just one of the many articles rumoring it and definitely not the only one. Madonna has been wanted as a guest for many years now so it makes sense if it's finally her 

4 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I put this as an example because they've talked about it quite a lot in the last weeks, this is just one of the many articles rumoring it and definitely not the only one. Madonna has been wanted as a guest for many years now so it makes sense if it's finally her 

Yes but I don't see any reason 🙄😅

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

RUMOR: Madonna at Sanremo? 👀 Madonna being the international guest at Sanremo's Music Festival 2023 has been rumored for weeks. This would be her first appearance since 1998 when she performed Frozen and her third time at the festival overall 👀 

meh

i don't believe it

i mean whats the point ,she don't have new material to promote , and she only have 2 dates in Milan

and San Remo on next week and they already start rehearsals and reveal the guest list