Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, MattyMads said:

What’s with the bandages around her stomach? Has she had surgery? 

I think it's some sort of undergarment. 

Anyway, it's hardly a flattering pic.  I love her to death, but maybe it's time to stop wearing those corsets.  It just doesn't look good on her anymore.

2 hours ago, sara94 said:

Was Ricardo hired to sabotage her?! Seriously, my little nephew (7) has better editing skills than him. 

Can we start a petition to fire him?

Yes, I think it's the only way she knows he's a tremendous amateur. She reads instagram comments sometimes. And if we repeat this to exhaustion when she posts those terrible photos, maybe she could review her position at Ricardo's "professional" instagram photographer. This nightmare is taking too long. 

4 hours ago, Andreo said:

RUMOR: Madonna at Sanremo? 👀 Madonna being the international guest at Sanremo's Music Festival 2023 has been rumored for weeks. This would be her first appearance since 1998 when she performed Frozen and her third time at the festival overall 👀 

This rumour comes back every year, just like Cannes film festival. Apparently it's not Madonna but Ariana Grande.

2 hours ago, Ian said:

Back then it was mostly about male homosexuals, who were under major conservative attacks, and trans people were barely mentioned and were ostracized even by the gay community, suffering most injustice and violence. Do we know the first time Madonna acknowledged the trans community? Trans people were almost invisible in the 80's and the 90's when Madonna was fighting for gay rights.

27 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Back then it was mostly about male homosexuals

? She spoke out about the AIDS crisis in general, she stood up for and celebrated lesbians, cross- dressers all during the 80s and whether she directly addressed it or not (and she probably did somewhere I’m not aware of) it’s clear she’s always supported trans people.

She also never spoke out about the plight of the aboriginals….

4 minutes ago, adirondak said:

? She spoke out about the AIDS crisis in general, she stood up for and celebrated lesbians, cross- dressers all during the 80s and whether she directly addressed it or not (and she probably did somewhere I’m not aware of) it’s clear she’s always supported trans people.

not sure why you are passive aggressive and rude? I am asking a question because I am specifically interested in the treatment of trans people withing the gay community at that time and how trans activism was perceived outside the queer circles. Trans people were largely discriminated against by white gay men at that time, and they were often excluded from the mainstream AIDS activism (which was largely handled by white homosexuals), and even from the more mainstream gay venues.

10 minutes ago, androiduser said:

not sure why you are passive aggressive and rude? I am asking a question because I am specifically interested in the treatment of trans people withing the gay community at that time and how trans activism was perceived outside the queer circles. Trans people were largely discriminated against by white gay men at that time, and they were often excluded from the mainstream AIDS activism (which was largely handled by white homosexuals), and even from the more mainstream gay venues.

Can you point out where I was aggressive?

1 hour ago, androiduser said:

Please start from 1983 and read about Madonna until today. She supports the LGBTQ+ community as a whole...please don't make something out of nothing. And "read the history" 🎵🎵🎼

Edited by Robertthenurse (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, sara94 said:

that's why I love her! I had a bad day! This woman is of the reasons I breath and I take offense when people do what they do. But she then fix eberytonh beong herself!