Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

All this talk about Patriarchy is getting old (not to mention false).

I support her message but women can be just as toxic as men, just like alot of men have come up with solutions, policies, technologies, medical advances, regulations that have reshaped humanity. Not to mention supporting women along the way.

She makes it sound like she has no responsibility in this and the only people criticizing her are men (when most of it seems to come from women).

The world may focus on her power and her stamina if she perhaps allowed some of it to shine through. 

One of the reasons Ive always related to her is because she could emote feeling and angst and fear and love and passion in her eyes, her face, her smile.

When I cant read those emotions on her face anymore, when I cant even tell if SHE feels her own music, then I disconnect and find it hard to re-connect to her and her music.

Dont fucking pass this off on a false narrative about Patriarchy and mysoginy. Dont blame me for not relating to a wax version of what you once were.

Dont blame the photographer who somehow made everyone else look normal that night.

Turn inward, and search for a reason why a visual artist would find it difficult that people focus on what they see.

It's like those women at the gym who complain they are sexualized but work out in their goddamn underwear. Take. Some. Responsibility.

We're all about rights. But no one looks at the other side of the coin: duty.

Dress however you want Madonna. Do whatever you want to your body. But dont attack me for no longer being able to relate to you because you look a plastic doll.

25 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

It's like those women at the gym who complain they are sexualized but work out in their goddamn underwear. Take. Some. Responsibility.

Dress however you want Madonna. Do whatever you want to your body. But dont attack me for no longer being able to relate to you because you look a plastic doll.

This can’t be serious

2 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Thank you.

I have nothing to do with it. Re-read yourself. Get off the internet and comeback tomorrow and re-read it again. Because what you did here is reveal a whole lot about yourself, maybe something you did not even know you had in you. I hope, because it's not a good look.

41 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

I support her message but women can be just as toxic as men, just like alot of men have come up with solutions, policies, technologies, medical advances, regulations that have reshaped humanity. Not to mention supporting women along the way.

She makes it sound like she has no responsibility in this and the only people criticizing her are men (when most of it seems to come from women).

The world may focus on her power and her stamina if she perhaps allowed some of it to shine through. 

One of the reasons Ive always related to her is because she could emote feeling and angst and fear and love and passion in her eyes, her face, her smile.

When I cant read those emotions on her face anymore, when I cant even tell if SHE feels her own music, then I disconnect and find it hard to re-connect to her and her music.

Dont fucking pass this off on a false narrative about Patriarchy and mysoginy. Dont blame me for not relating to a wax version of what you once were.

Dont blame the photographer who somehow made everyone else look normal that night.

Turn inward, and search for a reason why a visual artist would find it difficult that people focus on what they see.

Madonna’s talked numerous times about women putting her down too. I don’t agree with the concept of a patriarchy either, but whatever, I don’t have to agree with everything she says. Overall, I support and agree with 99% of her message. 

There are songs about this recurring issue such as Like It or Not, Goodbye To Innocence, even Gone. I love these kinds of songs. I don’t think I look anything like I did 20 years ago but everyone says I look almost exactly the same in an almost creepy way. Today a stranger at a work event told me she was shocked I worked with my company for over ten years. I can’t imagine the pressure women face about these things and the unwanted unnecessary opinions of strangers, let alone the whole world dissecting your face like some kind of museum exhibit. And you all fucking know if she looked like old Mae Morabito at the end of League of their Own (I audibly gasped personally) the Daily Mail would be mapping wrinkles and calling her a permed shar pei in a tracksuit or whatever dumb easy cheap shot comparison they come up with meant to provoke and offend. I suppose this is all the double edged sword of provoking and offending, for the press and our Unapologetic Bitch.

28 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I have nothing to do with it. Re-read yourself. Get off the internet and comeback tomorrow and re-read it again. Because what you did here is reveal a whole lot about yourself, maybe something you did not even know you had in you. I hope, because it's not a good look.

Or maybe you could re-read what I wrote, not give in to outrage, breathe and try and see what I mean.

I dont see Madonna as a victim. Nor do I see the women in their underwear at the gym as victims (this has nothing to do with rape or sexual assault or "asking for it"). This has nothing to do with male privilege or age.

It has to do with responsbility.

And we are responsible for what we project on to the world. What are you telling or showing the world about yourself? How is it that you present yourself?  

It takes nothing away from her talent or her strength. Im just stating that it CLEARLY distracts from it. 

Does it matter what the world thinks? Jury's still out on that one.

I was giving my point of view on how im finding it increasingly difficult to relate to how she looks.

I dont see what my age has anything to do with my opinion as both men and women much younger than me in my circle of friends would agree with me. But thank you for displaying irony in the matter.

My message is not as vile as you might think.

But thank you for the vitriol and the grandiose assumptions about who i am.

It is a well-known fact that the media has hated Madonna. But lately, their hatred has gone too far. look at these pictures. these are Madonna's own Instagram photos. 

team madonna 01.pngteam madonna 02.png

Her figure is still as beautiful as the goddess of ageless beauty. She looks like she's in her twenties and looks like an immortal goddess. I can totally see Goddess of Dita is back!!

And then look at these disgusting photos posted by Madonna-hating media. They photoshopped the wrinkles on Madonna's beautiful face and twisted and stretched her face to make her look aged and ugly.

just jared is madonna haters 02.pngjust jared is madonna haters 01.png

Enough is enough. The media's hatred of women must stop!!!!!!

Edited by teammadonna (see edit history)

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

Wow…

I've had "work done" am I a horrible deplorable person? That's what this type of narrative breeds. Please be compassionate to your fellow humans, we don't know what each other is going through. I find her gorgeous, because I think her soul and inner self is beautiful..smh fellow ICONS. We can be better.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Glad she's clapping back. Enough with taking everyone's s**t, hope she does it again and again. It's too much already.

Totally agree.  The people replying that she's playing "victim" and twisting her words, need to just stop.  It's getting so old.  For years, Madonna rarely spoke out about the hate and criticisms.  So now that she does, some act like she's playing the "victim".  It's not she's playing the "victim", she's "clapping back" as you stated. She's taking a moment, showing how obsessed some people are about her, while ignoring all the messages she's conveyed throughout the years, regarding love and acceptance.  They fear what she doesn't which is not following societal norms and beating to her own drum.  People who obsessively criticize her, are only deflecting their own insecurities. They can't fathom not straying from what society expects, while fearing they will become an outcast themselves.  Meanwhile, they storm the social media, spreading more misinformation, negativity and hate.  For God's sakes, she's just an entertainer.  If you are bothered by her that much, than stop following her.  Ignore her!  She ain't going away, but why spend one's free time, blasting away at her?  Surely there are more constructive ways to spend one's free time, right?

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

This has to be satire. 

6 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Or maybe you could re-read what I wrote, not give in to outrage, breathe and try and see what I mean.

I dont see Madonna as a victim. Nor do I see the women in their underwear at the gym as victims. But we are responsible for what we project on to the world. What are you telling or showing the world about yourself? How is it that you present yourself?

It takes nothing away from her talent or her strength. Im just stating that it CLEARLY distracts from it. 

I dont see what my age has anything to do with my opinion as both men and women much younger than me in my circle of friends would agree with me. But thank you for displaying irony in the matter.

My message is not as vile as you might think.

You still don't get it. Maybe spend less time at the gym and more at the library. I know some fans are triggered by the word patriarchy, especially when they are men because they think it's about all men and men only. Patriarchy is a state of mind, it's the society we live in that has been made by men for men, hetero white, wealthy men, christians i would add. Everything is from their point of view. Poitics, economy, religion (any religion) etc...everything that is not that group are subordonates and if they want to be more than subordonates they have to play the game of patriarchy hence why so many women go after other women, fighting to be the fave. 

Your age has everything to do with it because if by now you have not realized this then you have not paid attention...because you were not concerned, because you were not a subordonate, because you had the privilege to not suffer from it. 

You work out, obviously. Why ? To look good ? To feel good about yourself ? To have authority over your body. It's your choice. And that's what irks me here, i don't think she looks good but the reactions, including yours, are just about controlling someone, having authority over what another person is allowed to do with their body. That's the core of the subject, wether it's abortion, a sex change, plastic surgery, tattoos, wearin a veil or ugly Desigual clothes, i don't have to find it great or want to do the same, i just want people to be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want to do with their bodies and lives without having little patriarchy soldiers telling them they can't because they said so. That's what patriarchy is, people who think they are allowed, entitled to tell what to do with your body and life. could be men, could be women. Enough of that ! Not just for Madonna, or me, or you but for everybody. That the cycle we must break and not engage in because one day it's gonna bite you in the ass when someone will come to you and tell you you are too old to do or dress the way you do...and since you did not get what i said previously and how your words will hurt you one day because they are like a brick you bring to the wall you're gonna hit yourself soon enough.

Saying people should take responsability for the way they present themself to the world is wrong, it's rape culture lingo. You believe people should take responsability for the way they present themself, i say people should mind their own business before their business, one day, becomes other people's business because they should have never allowed that can of worms to be open. I say people should take responsability to nurture their superego and build boundaries, respect otherwise don't expect people to respect you and your boudaries because you have allowed them to piss on yours by pissing on other's.

1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

You still don't get it. Maybe spend less time at the gym and more at the library. I know some fans are triggered by the word patriarchy, especially when they are men because they think it's about all men and men only. Patriarchy is a state of mind, it's the society we live in that has been made by men for men, hetero white, wealthy men, christians i would add. Everything is from their point of view. Poitics, economy, religion (any religion) etc...everything that is not that group are subordonates and if they want to be more than subordonates they have to play the game of patriarchy hence why so many women go after other women, fighting to be the fave. 

Your age has everything to do with it because if by now you have not realized this then you have not paid attention...because you were not concerned, because you were not a subordonate, because you had the privilege to not suffer from it. 

You work out, obviously. Why ? To look good ? To feel good about yourself ? To have authority over your body. It's your choice. And that's what irks me here, i don't think she looks good but the reactions, including yours, are just about controlling someone, having authority over what another person is allowed to do with their body. That's the core of the subject, wether it's abortion, a sex change, plastic surgery, tattoos, wearin a veil or ugly Desigual clothes, i don't have to find it great or want to do the same, i just want people to be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want to do with their bodies and lives without having little patriarchy soldiers telling them they can't because they said so. That's what patriarchy is, people who think they are allowed, entitled to tell what to do with your body and life. could be men, could be women. Enough of that ! Not just for Madonna, or me, or you but for everybody. That the cycle we must break and not engage in because one day it's gonna bite you in the ass when someone will come to you and tell you you are too old to do or dress the way you do...and since you did not get what i said previously and how your words will hurt you one day because they are like a brick you bring to the wall you're gonna hit yourself soon enough.

Saying people should take responsability for the way they present themself to the world is wrong, it's rape culture lingo. You believe people should take responsability for the way they present themself, i say people should mind their own business before their business, one day, becomes other people's business because they should have never allowed that can of worms to be open. I say people should take responsability to nurture their superego and build boundaries, respect otherwise don't expect people to respect you and your boudaries because you have allowed them to piss on yours by pissing on other's.

You dont know anything about me.

I think just in general our words affects us and us only. It is true what we project is simply a manifestation within what we are fighting within ourselves. I read a really great book called "The Four Agreements". 

"Be Impeccable with your Word" literally changed how I view the world. It really is great advice (for everyone) to look back on our words. Have you ever re-read your journal -- that's some awesome shit. Forgive me, I'm a book nerd.