Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

11 hours ago, Vas said:

I watched it live but I don't agree that she looked good.

My point was; we all saw her live on the Grammys. Those pics being passed around where some media/people are making fun or taking pot shots at her are doctored up to make her look worse. Whether you think she looked good or not, is your opinion, but I was expressing the fact, she didn't look as bad as some are trying to make it.  And the latest sleuth of pics she's posting since the Grammys, she's looking superb, so that just only furthers my point being made. 

Anyway, she looks fantastic here again:

15 hours ago, xavier said:

07BADD40-17BE-48EF-869F-9C7A72BFA74B.jpeg

On 3/3/2023 at 9:22 AM, tscott said:

My point was; we all saw her live on the Grammys. Those pics being passed around where some media/people are making fun or taking pot shots at her are doctored up to make her look worse. Whether you think she looked good or not, is your opinion, but I was expressing the fact, she didn't look as bad as some are trying to make it.  And the latest sleuth of pics she's posting since the Grammys, she's looking superb, so that just only furthers my point being made. 

Anyway, she looks fantastic here again:

She's Facetuned in that photo with the pink shorts, but sure, in that Facetuned photo, she does look good.

I was referring to her outfit mainly. It was meh on her. She was drowing in it. Needed more neck to pull it off.

And the Grammy photos weren't doctored. The reality is that filler/fat transfer does look unusual when in motion.

As M stans who constantly look at fresh (and mostly Facetuned) photos of her face, it's easy to lose perspective.

The general public had a perspective that M stans don't. Anyway, this is a futile discussion to have with some fans!

Madonna and her new boyfriend? I don't know who he is but Madonna looks truly amazing!!! I love this photo! They looks the same age! I love it!!! by the way, She looks really young with pigtails. She should that hair style on tour too!! WE love it!

332519138_945420996832299_6242280656215795103_n.jpg

Edited by teammadonna (see edit history)

I am not happy about this news of the supposed new boyfriend because I want Madonna to have a stable partner and these last couples do not have the right profile for it. Rather, they seemed to me to be simple sexual objects that generated initial enthusiasm for Madonna but soon ended up discarding them. In addition, the statistics say it: when there is a huge age difference between a couple, regardless of gender, the possibility that they will not last long is very high for various reasons that I preferred not to delve into. I will be happy when I see that Madonna has someone more mature and successful in her personal life as a partner, someone at her level and until now after Guy Ritchie I have not seen any.

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I am not happy about this news of the supposed new boyfriend because I want Madonna to have a stable partner and these last couples do not have the right profile for it. Rather, they seemed to me to be simple sexual objects that generated initial enthusiasm for Madonna but soon ended up discarding them. In addition, the statistics say it: when there is a huge age difference between a couple, regardless of gender, the possibility that they will not last long is very high for various reasons that I preferred not to delve into. I will be happy when I see that Madonna has someone more mature and successful in her personal life as a partner, someone at her level and until now after Guy Ritchie I have not seen any.

I don't think she wants a stable relationship after her divorce. 

7 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Literally none of anybody's business :).

9 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

As long as Madonna is happy about it ...that is all that matters... she does not need our blessings to chose a boyfriend, lover or whatever she wants...

18 hours ago, teammadonna said:

Madonna and her new boyfriend? I don't know who he is but Madonna looks truly amazing!!! I love this photo! They looks the same age! I love it!!! by the way, She looks really young with pigtails. She should that hair style on tour too!! WE love it!

332519138_945420996832299_6242280656215795103_n.jpg

I wonder what she sees in a hot young boxer with a big D?