Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, tscott said:

Not really interested in accusing people of anything. But if this person wants to discuss what I posted in a rational and non confrontational manner, then I'm up for it. Otherwise, I'll move on.  I understand what your saying though because I do see a number of individuals hiding behind the facade; "I don't have to like or agree with everything she does" type of fan.  :)

Madonna's played the victim less than almost any other female singer, and despite being attacked a tenfold more than any other female celebrity. For her entire career (except for a respite during Ray of Light - Music). 

4 hours ago, tscott said:

Not really interested in accusing people of anything. But if this person wants to discuss what I posted in a rational and non confrontational manner, then I'm up for it. Otherwise, I'll move on.  I understand what your saying though because I do see a number of individuals hiding behind the facade; "I don't have to like or agree with everything she does" type of fan.  :)

There are a number of members here who are not fans, not older fans or new fans but whom never were fans or just casual ones  and are just checking here to, first and foremost, make sure we don't trash their faves, that the conversation on Madonna keeps being negative and to rain on our parade whenever something new is coming up. Their technique is to basically downplay everything she has achieved but in a way that is not too obvious, in a passive agressive way, though after a while you realize that it's all they do here.

They never have anything positive to say. NEVER. 

I will never understand how you can spend so much time on someone you don't like (it's already embarrassing enough to spend time on a forum on someone you like...)

And you have the misogynist incels who think women are the guilty ones if they are sexually harrassed if they wear sexy clothes. I'm citing from memory but yeah that was formulated here and liked by others. then they victimize themselves when we call them out and try to gaslight us.

4 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I will never understand how you can spend so much time on someone you don't like (it's already embarrassing enough to spend time on a forum on someone you like...)

Me either. It really annoys me when people on Facebook leave nasty comments under her post or "Haha" reaction. If they don't like her why they're hanging shit on her? What a waste of time!

12 hours ago, tscott said:

So she's coming off as a "victim" because she's quoting something from someone else that applies to women in general? :confused:.  If you think Madonna is trying to paint herself as a victim, you really haven't a clue who she really is.  People can speak up about the social injustices in the world and not always imply they are only speaking of themselves.  She's a woman; so it makes sense for her to stand up for how a lot of women are still being treated. 

She's also a Leo. :lol:

16 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

There are a number of members here who are not fans, not older fans or new fans but whom never were fans or just casual ones  and are just checking here to, first and foremost, make sure we don't trash their faves, that the conversation on Madonna keeps being negative and to rain on our parade whenever something new is coming up. Their technique is to basically downplay everything she has achieved but in a way that is not too obvious, in a passive agressive way, though after a while you realize that it's all they do here.

And you have the misogynist incels who think women are the guilty ones if they are sexually harrassed if they wear sexy clothes. I'm citing from memory but yeah that was formulated here and liked by others. then they victimize themselves when we call them out and try to gaslight us.

Gee, I'd love to know how you keep getting away with saying such ugly things about members you know little about?

Big M fan here, since 1992... but, newsflash, I don't love everything she does, and your opinion isn't more valid than mine.

If you wanna exist in a soft, cushy echo chamber, go start your own forum dictatorship.

I feel honestly sad for those who say she is making herself a victim.She is speaking for the woman that have been innapropiately used or touched,the men that die in war or jobs to care of his family

Would you say to those people that they are a victim?I think you would know better of Madonna's ways

49 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I feel honestly sad for those who say she is making herself a victim.She is speaking for the woman that have been innapropiately used or touched,the men that die in war or jobs to care of his family

Would you say to those people that they are a victim?I think you would know better of Madonna's ways

They want Madonna to think and act exactly as she did in 1993. Even though she's double the age and we're in a different society.

12 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

What I look like is more important than what i do? I mean LOL she has been mostly doing photoshots heavily filtered trying to look sexy and doing facial surgeries for more than 2/ 3 years without releasing any really decent music or video or movie or anything..this is hilarious to me.

This isn’t Madonna’s quote, it’s a pulled quote, and she never said she was posting it in reference to herself. 

On 3/6/2023 at 7:17 PM, chaosmen1984mk said:

Well, let's remember that celebrities do not have a private life, it is the price of fame and they know it very well. Let's also remember that we are not talking about an ordinary woman who leads a low-key life and does not post her private affairs on social media. We are talking about Madonna, a world superstar whose life is of course of interest to both the press and the fans who love her so much and although in the past Madonna led a super discreet and reserved life and did not talk about her personal things and we respected that now things are totally different because she herself publishes her entire life on social networks and invites us indirectly or implicitly to give our opinion, to express our approval or rejection or to judge her actions. That the opinions are not favorable or what she expects, as is my case in this particular issue of her new partner, are risks that they must assume but to say that it is nobody's business to talk about Madonna's new partner is quite inconsistent for say the least.

The problem is "your opinions" are incredibly unconscious. 

Do you know that she is dating him?

Do you know what kind of relationship Madonna wants?

Do you know this guy's intelligence level?

If you had a few photographs taken with her, would people call you a "simple sexual object"? Why or why not?

Do you know if they have had sex?

Do you think your idea about dying with no one around you is perhaps YOUR fear and NOT hers?

Do you think that maybe her fame and your relationship to her might be a little too confusing for you?

You are obviously someone who enjoys thinking about stuff, but it never seems to go beyond a surface level examination of ANYTHING especially the limited extent of your views and why you feel a need to perpetuate them.  

On 3/7/2023 at 8:31 PM, Roland Barthes said:

Don't ask IT to think, it's just another troll like chaos and androiuser, they are not on this forum for Madonna. Don't bother.

The meaning of the word troll is someone who aims to turn a polite and heightened debate with different points of view into an endless discussion with disrespect and personal insults towards the other members of the debate, the troll loves to sow chaos and attract all attention to himself and make absurd and illogical comments or questions.

If you can't tell the difference between a troll and someone who genuinely disagrees with some action or characteristic of their favorite artist, it's not my problem. But what I do not accept is that you question my fanaticism and that of many people who do not think the same as you and who are not trolls at all because when the case has occurred they have fully justified their positions, something that trolls do not do.

Being more open-minded and tolerant is good advice. And also take meditation classes so as not to lose control and react violently and insulting the alleged trolls. By the way, resorting to insults is precisely a characteristic that also serves to identify the much feared trolls. What a coincidence.

Madonna hardly posts her entire life on social media.  I am not sure that she has even acknowledged most of her would be said "romantic interests" in recent years.  Her pics are fun in nature more than "documentary".  And truly, we have seen only brief glimpses of her children, as well.  She posts a few snaps of herself having fun or working but it really is not overly extensive.  It certainly is not overdone.  I have many friends who obsessively post many more filtered and self promotional pics of themselves on social media.  I actually enjoy the pics and vids that we do get. It makes her more reachable in many ways.  She is not a mere product or service so we should allow her to be fun and carefree.  And as bitchy as so many are, I would filter out my greatest sin (being over 30) as well.  I say that Madonna's posts are fun and a boon to the fans.... definitely more than simple fodder for those with social diseases.

On 3/9/2023 at 3:00 AM, chaosmen1984mk said:

someone who genuinely disagrees with some action or characteristic of their favorite artist

It is very easy to trash someone and something... the problem is really..what does it bring to the world that we trash Madonna (and others) for not doing as we want them to? I have been all for free speech and everyone saying what they want to say... but at some point it just get annoying and draining to wittiness all the negativity... so you or others do not agree with Madonna... well no-matter the amount of negativity people spew on a Madonna forum... social media etc... she is not going to change and become as they wants her to be...

Even if we do not agree with Madonna's choices, in what way do they hurt anyone else than herself? We all have the right to say how we feel like, but we all also have the right to think about the things we say and write... What does the constant amount of negativity directed at eg. Madonna bring of positivity to the world?

7 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

The meaning of the word troll is someone who aims to turn a polite and heightened debate with different points of view into an endless discussion with disrespect and personal insults towards the other members of the debate, the troll loves to sow chaos and attract all attention to himself and make absurd and illogical comments or questions.

If you can't tell the difference between a troll and someone who genuinely disagrees with some action or characteristic of their favorite artist, it's not my problem. But what I do not accept is that you question my fanaticism and that of many people who do not think the same as you and who are not trolls at all because when the case has occurred they have fully justified their positions, something that trolls do not do.

Being more open-minded and tolerant is good advice. And also take meditation classes so as not to lose control and react violently and insulting the alleged trolls. By the way, resorting to insults is precisely a characteristic that also serves to identify the much feared trolls. What a coincidence.

This is a truly fantastic rebuttal. I love it.

On 3/8/2023 at 7:41 AM, Roland Barthes said:

There are a number of members here who (...) make sure we don't trash their faves, that the conversation on Madonna keeps being negative and to rain on our parade whenever something new is coming up. Their technique is to basically downplay everything she has achieved but in a way that is not too obvious, in a passive agressive way, though after a while you realize that it's all they do here.

Yeah a lot of users here basically, where they talk the dirtiest shit about her and it's OK because it's their opinion! 11!1!1 then you do the same on an artist THEY do actually like and they're defensive af and act like blind worshippers compared to what they use to say to M... Mh anyways. 

4 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Yeah a lot of users here basically, where they talk the dirtiest shit about her and it's OK because it's their opinion! 11!1!1 then you do the same on an artist THEY do actually like and they're defensive af and act like blind worshippers compared to what they use to say to M... Mh anyways. 

Then you have me over here just twerking to Killers Who Are Partying on a daily basis 

twerk im sorry GIF