Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 3/8/2023 at 3:47 PM, RUADJAI said:

The problem is "your opinions" are incredibly unconscious. 

Do you know that she is dating him?

Do you know what kind of relationship Madonna wants?

Do you know this guy's intelligence level?

If you had a few photographs taken with her, would people call you a "simple sexual object"? Why or why not?

Do you know if they have had sex?

Do you think your idea about dying with no one around you is perhaps YOUR fear and NOT hers?

Do you think that maybe her fame and your relationship to her might be a little too confusing for you?

You are obviously someone who enjoys thinking about stuff, but it never seems to go beyond a surface level examination of ANYTHING especially the limited extent of your views and why you feel a need to perpetuate them.  

Well, the central idea of my message was the sincere wish that Madonna finally has a stable partner, something that cannot be compared to having several occasional partners over the years and that do not add anything to your life. I remember the time when she was married to Guy Ritchie and the level of excellence her musical career reached: probably Guy with his opinions and life experience had a lot to do with it. A perfect example would be that beautiful video they made together: What it feels like for a girl. Coincidentally after their separation it was evident that her career was not the same again. And yes, I apologize and correct myself by saying that Madonna will probably end up alone at the end of her days because it was very abrupt on my part, but as a fan I wish the best for her.

Definitely this "new partner" (not only I say it but all the press) joins a long list of occasional and disposable partners (an assertion based on Madonna's love history after her separation from Guy Ritchie) and that will probably pass without pain or glory like the previous ones that never transcended beyond being Madonna's partner and being simple sexual objects. But it is never too late to rectify, to return to the right path and when that happens I will celebrate it like any fan who wants the best for their favorite artist and life inspiration.

7 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Well, the central idea of my message was the sincere wish that Madonna finally has a stable partner, something that cannot be compared to having several occasional partners over the years and that do not add anything to your life. I remember the time when she was married to Guy Ritchie and the level of excellence her musical career reached: probably Guy with his opinions and life experience had a lot to do with it. A perfect example would be that beautiful video they made together: What it feels like for a girl. Coincidentally after their separation it was evident that her career was not the same again. And yes, I apologize and correct myself by saying that Madonna will probably end up alone at the end of her days because it was very abrupt on my part, but as a fan I wish the best for her.

Definitely this "new partner" (not only I say it but all the press) joins a long list of occasional and disposable partners (an assertion based on Madonna's love history after her separation from Guy Ritchie) and that will probably pass without pain or glory like the previous ones that never transcended beyond being Madonna's partner and being simple sexual objects. But it is never too late to rectify, to return to the right path and when that happens I will celebrate it like any fan who wants the best for their favorite artist and life inspiration.

Ok I don't really wanna drag this out, but ...

You have just proven my point again...

You assume SOOOOOOO much. And you have these ideas that you think one specific way of life is superior to another without regard to even the person you are speaking about. 

Who is to say that 1 "stable person" as a love partner is somehow superior to many lovers throughout a lifetime?

Who is to say that "occasional partners over the years" do not "add anything to your life"?

How do you know that Guy had anything to do with her success during their time being married?! I can also name a video she made before she married him that was amazing. Nothing Really Matters. The phrase is fitting. 

As a fan you wish the best for her... what is the best? Not dying alone? Her entire family would have to die for that to happen. She has a huge family and let's not forget her extended family/friends that she is constantly surrounded by. Not only that... but it's pretty evident that in her music life she is making every attempt to work with any and everyone she can/she finds inspiration in. This annoys some people, but in actuality, she's reaching out more than any artist of any level at any time. This woman, of all human beings, has no chance of "dying alone". And I would also like to point out that even if a person does die alone, it's not necessarily this tragic event that you make it out to be. Some people LIKE to be alone. Some people don't feel a need to have a lover at anytime, past a certain age, WHATEVER. Your insinuation that one life is better than the other is just extremely simple and kind of oppressive. 

How do you know that her many lovers don't add anything to her life? You don't. You don't know one thing about any of them. You don't know any moments they share. 

And what is the "right path". What are you even talking about?! Do you know what Madonna's right path is? What MY right path is? What ANYONE'S right path is??  The answer is NO! Is there ONE right path in life? The answer is NO! 

I know you haven't asked for my opinion about anything, but I'm going to tell you anyway. If you want some advice in life, I would suggest you talk less and listen more, and I'm not saying this to be mean. But you are speaking as if you have all the answers in life, and I can tell you that you don't. And I know this, because I don't either. But I do know that there is most definitely not one way to live a life. Not one specific way to love. or one specific way to be happy. 

One could have one love partner for a lifetime and die with the world by their side and not be happy. and one could have a thousand lovers who each taught them something of importance and die alone, content in who they are and the life they'd lived. And there are millions upon millions of other possibilities in between. 

Every post you write is so limiting in what's right and wrong. And there is none. Besides having respect for life and maybe some other details we've agreed upon as a society. 

I guess that's it. 

10 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Well, the central idea of my message was the sincere wish that Madonna finally has a stable partner, something that cannot be compared to having several occasional partners over the years and that do not add anything to your life.

Problem here is that you are getting your own desires and wishes for life mixed up with Madonna's... so what if Madonna has no desires for the life you consider "perfect"? she is old enough to decide how she wants to live her life... she does not need random fans to tell her how to do it!

10 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

This is all a conformists view of the “right path.” If she still wanted that she would surely go after it.

Just now, SweetMadonna said:

It's just fantastic photos of Madonna. I love it. 

Apparently you will no longer have the likes that you used to have because many have already copied the formula so you will have to invent a new phrase or you will end up going unnoticed. What a pity!:sad:

1 hour ago, SweetMadonna said:

It's just fantastic photos of Madonna. I love it. 

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Apparently you will no longer have the likes that you used to have because many have already copied the formula so you will have to invent a new phrase or you will end up going unnoticed. What a pity!:sad:

I prefer a 1000's post like @SweetMadonnawhich are always positive, than the constant "conformists view of the right path" (to quote @Blue Jean) , and those who purposely derail topics to simply troll or insult or attack others.  :eyes:

4 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Seems you're the one worried about going unnoticed. 

4 hours ago, tscott said:

I prefer a 1000's post like @SweetMadonnawhich are always positive, than the constant "conformists view of the right path" (to quote @Blue Jean) , and those who purposely derail topics to simply troll or insult or attack others.  :eyes:

We already got the tour topic temporarily locked because of some people talking off topic something very innapropiate and with dif opinion so let's refrain from specific naming certain members in uses like this