Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

39 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

We already got the tour topic temporarily locked because of some people talking off topic something very innapropiate and with dif opinion so let's refrain from specific naming certain members in uses like this

Thank you. I was just joking with @SweetMadonna, I love reading her quotes and I have given many likes to her comments countless times. The truth is that I am surprised by the reaction of some users who have apparently taken it the wrong way and become defensive when I thought they were going to laugh at my comment but anyway I am clarifying that everything has been in a good way. I seriously mean it.

13 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Is she trying the Material girl outfit ??!

IMG_20230311_224410.jpg

I don't think so.The only thing the two costumes have in common is that they are red. It is a completely different style of clothing. see the picture below.

by the way madonna looks really fantastic in that red dress!! I love it! I really want to know what is her beauty secret!!!! She looks so young in that sexy red dress! I love it!

334844352_763443994956436_1947577231398442595_n.jpg

Oh by the way Her famous popcorn diet is back!! That's the reason She's looking so good and young lately!!!!

I love it!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss Queeen!! You need that popcorn diet!!! Keep going my goddess!!!! you need it!!!

Edited by teammadonna (see edit history)

57 minutes ago, teammadonna said:

I don't think so.The only thing the two costumes have in common is that they are red. It is a completely different style of clothing. see the picture below.

by the way madonna looks really fantastic in that red dress!! I love it! I really want to know what is her beauty secret!!!! She looks so young in that sexy red dress! I love it!

334844352_763443994956436_1947577231398442595_n.jpg

Oh by the way Her famous popcorn diet is back!! That's the reason She's looking so good and young lately!!!!

I love it!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss Queeen!! You need that popcorn diet!!! Keep going my goddess!!!! you need it!!!

She could be updating some of her famous costumes, not wearing litteral exact copies. Yesterday we got these two glimpses of some familiar looks, coincidence or not, time will tell IMG_20230312_005821.thumb.jpg.79933ed0222bd1a8e4986d2b67dc39d6.jpg

7 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

yes and she's going to do that thing with the scraping the pick down the strings a dozen times because it was cool in the 80s or somethin lol

It's more of a typical rock move that has been done for decades. Artists still do it.  I've seen a number of country artists recently do it when playing more of their harder rock country songs.

5 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

At least M knows how to play. Here is "rock goddess" Courtney Love with the mic feed just on her guitar 😭😭😭😭

For a long time i've been a fan of Courtney then i realized she's the biggest fraud ever. She cannot write anything, since she feuded with Eric Erlandson, Billy Corgan and Linda Perry, people who wrote her songs, she hasn't been able to make an album, worst than that she totally destroyed the fantastic Linda Perry tracks from the rehab demos by giving them to Michel Beinhorn for a fake Hole album. For someone who has spent o much time talking about authenticity and music, she really showed she was nothing. She should be glad to have those Cobain's millions to buy couture clothes and change face every year because that's all she seems to be doing besides name dropping famous names in her interviews to make herself look important. I can"t believe how much she fooled me.

5 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

For a long time i've been a fan of Courtney then i realized she's the biggest fraud ever. She cannot write anything, since she feuded with Eric Erlandson, Billy Corgan and Linda Perry, people who wrote her songs, she hasn't been able to make an album, worst than that she totally destroyed the fantastic Linda Perry tracks from the rehab demos by giving them to Michel Beinhorn for a fake Hole album. For someone who has spent o much time talking about authenticity and music, she really showed she was nothing. She should be glad to have those Cobain's millions to buy couture clothes and change face every year because that's all she seems to be doing besides name dropping famous names in her interviews to make herself look important. I can"t believe how much she fooled me.

Yes. But Live Through This will always be an amazing album.