Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Wow she looks soooooo much better my god. If she penciled in her eyebrows, I’d believe those pics were from years ago. 

Really hope we’re not getting a rock section but I guess it’s pretty inevitable. As much as I love CPG I can say I’m that excited, we’ve already got the DWT performance 

5 hours ago, teammadonna said:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

The Goddess of guitar is back!!!

Oh MY GOD!  If she sings Burning up and Candy perfume girl while playing the guitar, the fans will cry because they are so happy!

By the way Her red hair color is so beautiful!!! That color is truly amazing and absolutely fit on Madonna!! I love it! It's truly amazing!! 

EA4B701DA8D0C4AB2F3DAA1DBA6FC8B1_video_dashinit.mp4_20230328_110116.773.jpg

EA4B701DA8D0C4AB2F3DAA1DBA6FC8B1_video_dashinit.mp4_20230328_110048.364.jpg

Stunning.

6 hours ago, steady75 said:

Always here for Burning Up but no one is here for CPG on a hits tour. Anyways she’s clearly just practicing guitar since we know those are two songs she can play really easily. CPG is two chords. 
I would love something softer on guitar like Cherish or Angel tbh.

I was in Boston and the fans requested Cherish.   She said "Oh hell no" and took another request.  Ended up with American Life.  

3 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

I was in Boston and the fans requested Cherish.   She said "Oh hell no" and took another request.  Ended up with American Life.  

She probably will not sing any  song that´s been absent from her post 2000 tours. She will do celebration, lap, vogue, la isla bonita again and maybe american life, for sure holiday but no cherish, take a bow, used to be my playground or The power of goodbye.