Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, adirondak said:

She gave us Your Honesty out of the blue once  and none of us knew that existed. 

Yes she did.  But that was once.  Doesn't mean she won't do it again, but from that, I personally am not setting myself up to think she will give us anything more than what has been officially or unofficially released, if even that. :)

1 hour ago, Alibaba said:

Isn’t that the debut performance of Everybody? 

Whatever some fans think, this is all a clever promotional strategy on her team's part.  I have faith she will deliver on this current tour, but I don't expect everything is going to be completely nostalgic.  In fact, I expect "Frozen (Sickick mix) and possible songs like "Back That Up to the Beat"  to be performef because it's what is currently familiar to younger fans or audience attendees.

4 minutes ago, subversive said:

Yes, I have silenced her instagram

You said that you have silenced her instagram because you don't want to see tour spoiler. Then why click this thread? Now that the tour rehearsal has begun, Madonna will post more and more tour-related posts from now on at her instagram, wouldn't it be more convenient for many other fans if you don't read this thread just like as you silenced Madonna's Instagram? I mean... This thread is Literally about Madonna's instagram, right? 

No offence. I'm just curious. 

oh.. that's the reason you have silenced Madonna's instagram but still do click the forum for Literally about Madonna's instagram.

OK, I will post Madonn's instagram post there. To be honest, I'm TRULY excited that I can officially post Madonna Instagram photos (of course about the tour) on that forum.

55 minutes ago, teammadonna said:

You said that you have silenced her instagram because you don't want to see tour spoiler. Then why click this thread? Now that the tour rehearsal has begun, Madonna will post more and more tour-related posts from now on at her instagram, wouldn't it be more convenient for many other fans if you don't read this thread just like as you silenced Madonna's Instagram? I mean... This thread is Literally about Madonna's instagram, right? 

No offence. I'm just curious. 

I agree with you. If people are avoiding spoilers it doesn’t make much sense to look at her Instagram thread as Madonna herself is going to share spoilers on her Instagram. Otherwise what will be the point of the Instagram thread? Everything from here on will be about the tour on her Instagram.

31 minutes ago, subversive said:

It's not that difficult. But ok, sometimes it gets tired ask for something. I don't ask anyone stop of sharing ig's and stuff, there's just a forum for that, that's all.

For instance, the letter to seymour stein wasn't a spoiler

Fair point. I guess it’s up to the mods how they want it to be orchestrated. I agree avoiding spoilers is an important option people should have too. But the rules have to be clear so people can follow them.

47 minutes ago, subversive said:

It's not that difficult. But ok, sometimes it gets tired ask for something. I don't ask anyone stop of sharing ig's and stuff, there's just a forum for that, that's all.

For instance, the letter to seymour stein wasn't a spoiler

No offence. But I can't help, I have to point this out and move on. You said that "I don't ask anyone stop of sharing ig's and stuff" But in fact you did.

You ask to Mod.  "Noo! No spoilers here please @ moderator" So actually in fact, the first thing you did is ask to Mod to make stop the other memeber to sharing ig's and stuff here.

No offence. But let's check the facts and move on.

4 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

My Instagram feed has so many muscle guys posing in underwear aside from Madonna pics and videos. Anyone else’s like this?

I think if you follow female pop stars you get that content automatically as the algorhythm can detect you are a gay