Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 4/12/2023 at 1:24 AM, teammadonna said:

OH MY GODDESS! Madonna TRULY looking younger than that drag queen!!! If someone told that this picture came from 1990s people would TRULY believe it! I TRULY love this picture!! 

340677914_732425021701782_1373696237225453107_n.jpg

Ok we TRULY get it. It’s just not funny anymore

Madonna is 64, not 84.

Why are people so surprised she’s in heels or dancing?

She had her hip replaced and should be good as new.

I took care of a woman who had double hip replacement surgery and she went on to be able to do quite a slew of tricks in the bedroom after.

18 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Madonna is 64, not 84.

Why are people so surprised she’s in heels or dancing?

She had her hip replaced and should be good as new.

I took care of a woman who had double hip replacement surgery and she went on to be able to do quite a slew of tricks in the bedroom after.

Totally - Lisa Osborn the program director for Les Mills BodyAttack and BodyStep and CrossFit queen - had a total hip replacement - she's back doing CrossFit and Attack/Step - although she's acknowledge her 'new hip' will wear out quicker and will need a new one in 10 not 20 years lol

4 hours ago, milingo83 said:

FB_IMG_1681410688334.thumb.jpg.d6cc0c46a0a0a1f5bb3fb4062a90d750.jpg

OH MY AGELESS GODDESS!!!!! Look at her slim body!! That's TRULY amazing!! crying and shaking!! Thank to her TRULY famous popcorn diet!!! It TRULY worth it!! I TRULY love this photo! I TRULY can feel her energy!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS Queen! Keep going on popcorn diet!! Your body TRULY need it!!! 

Our Queen of Pop Madonna just uploaded this TRULY beautiful singer's performance to her Instagram story!! I TRULY love her support TRULY Beautiful and TRULY talented singer to another TRULY beautiful and TRULY talented singer.

E441F410F447A7AC8E4CCEDE62C90887_video_dashinit.mp4_20230414_093443.837.jpg

Edited by teammadonna (see edit history)

5 hours ago, teammadonna said:

Our Queen of Pop Madonna just uploaded this TRULY beautiful singer's performance to her Instagram story!! I TRULY love her support TRULY Beautiful and TRULY talented singer to another TRULY beautiful and TRULY talented singer.

E441F410F447A7AC8E4CCEDE62C90887_video_dashinit.mp4_20230414_093443.837.jpg

Come on, now. This is TRULY getting out of control