Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, Mmmhum said:

Snowflakes of the left... Patron Saints of feminism and lgbT rights (yes I'm gay)... are often the most vicious IMO :)

Let's go back to Madonna the POP star, you know... her dancing, singing, her world tour !!!

Did you just joined the forum to be the cheer leader of the maga trolls ? Or are you just another head of the same hydra?

2 minutes ago, Winn said:

Madonna is the most photographed woman in the world. I'm always excited to pick an avatar photo and would never post without one. It's been my experience that most fans behave this way as well (Look at us, all the M photos! lol). No photo = not a fan! Mhmm is a fraud lol

I love your avatar photo. I'm Addicted was such a great performance. Tai Chi samurai. 

3 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I love your avatar photo. I'm Addicted was such a great performance. Tai Chi samurai. 

Oh I know, she looks so pretty and I love the purple hue. I also have such a vivid memory of her from that section when I saw it live. She kind of walked off stage and they fixed her hair, she was wearing the purple dress. I love your avatar photo too, I keep staring at her legs. I can't decide if she was in better shape for Confessions Tour or Ciao Italia. Perfection in both yet they were decades apart.