Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

31 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

So the pictures from when she went to the archives were old pictures and she DIDN'T dye her hair back to blond. I wonder why she posted them now?

As already said (and clearly from the size of her face), yes they were old pictures. They posted them because it’s still tour promo.

37 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Can we just make a TRULY thread where you can all amuse yourselves with this high comedy? Unless the only purpose is to troll and disrupt other threads of course…

Several threads have been ruined by this “truly” crap, some have become unreadable. I wish the mods did something about those annoying ppl

1 hour ago, Ekans said:

Several threads have been ruined by this “truly” crap, some have become unreadable. I wish the mods did something about those annoying ppl

Hi, we all have a right to express how we feel respectfully. You can ignore members - hover over their image and click ignore.

9 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Hi, we all have a right to express how we feel respectfully. You can ignore members - hover over their image and click ignore.

While that’s true, just because some members participate in this doesn’t mean we don’t ever want to see anything they have to say. Some people weave in and out of participating in the “truly” stuff and making normal commentary. Therefore, this isn’t a great solution to the problem of constant derailing of threads.

It’s happening in multiple threads and you have to scroll through it just to read something you actually want to see. At what point does a joke become trolling if not when it’s used multiple times daily in multiple threads by multiple users for months on end after being asked by multiple members to let it go finally?

I think making a thread specifically for this stuff would solve the problem. People can post whatever pics they want of Madonna and talk about how truly young she looks or whatever else, and the rest of us don’t have to read it, and they can have their fun. If that doesn’t work, then I suggest part of the reason they’re doing it is to disrupt other threads with the joke, in which case it’s trolling. 

16 hours ago, Jackie said:

Yeah, gonna have to push back here too, Jackie. It's getting very pervasive and annoying in these threads. Like @adirondak said, enough members are going back and forth between normal comments and then starting new rounds of these "jokes" -- ignoring isn't really effective when it feels like it's half the forum.

It's spamming all the threads and making it a lot less enjoyable to visit here. You can see my thread in the Member Area...given the amount of reactions to my post, it's clear that it's not a minority of members finding this irritating. 

24 minutes ago, Andreo said:

⚠ WARNING TO THE WHOLE MADONNAINFINITY FORUM:

That word is so overused it's now forbidden, a slur, call it the t word. Whoever utilize it from now will be accused of Trulyphilia. Do the right thing, don't use the t word 🛑 

I just love the y word! It’s t—-ly fantastic!

7 minutes ago, adirondak said:

There’s a thread for these games now. Kindly go there and let others enjoy the forum. 

It's not so much the word...its the behavior and some comments previously used (remember the Sam Smith body shaming comments?) that were derogatory where they lost me, after that it just wasn't funny to me. To each their own though xo