Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

50 minutes ago, Starchild said:

She's Not Me on a greatest hits tour? I think not. It's not even a good song.

Not a horrible song, but highly unlikely it's going to be performed.  I agree; she's gonna stick to hits and possibly a few recognizable songs that have either become iconic in her catalog or have recently gone viral.  I say the latter because I'm betting she will include Frozen (Sickick Mix) in the show somehow.  I can see her including Everybody simply because it was her first dance hit and a song like Physical Attraction because it's a fan favorite. 

I'm not sure I believe a boxing theme is going to be part of the show, but I can see that it's possibly she's doing some training with her "beau" to get in shape for the tour.

I do boxing workouts and they are amazing for cardio as well as helping you be light on your feet - great for a dancer. It definitely could just be part of her workout plan. I guess she hasn’t personally done boxing live on tour, but she’s had dancers doing it in The Girlie Show, and she shadowboxed in the Die Another Day Sticky and Sweet video. 

Boxing for What It Feels Like For A Girl or Papa Don’t Preach. The abortion laws and climb back on women’s rights in the states and around the world are sadly more relevant than ever. She will not stay quiet on those matters. Especially considering this is a celebration of time moving forward  and how far she has come in 40 yrs. There’ll be plenty of commentary on what hasn’t changed too. 

7 hours ago, steady75 said:

Boxing for What It Feels Like For A Girl or Papa Don’t Preach. The abortion laws and climb back on women’s rights in the states and around the world are sadly more relevant than ever. She will not stay quiet on those matters. Especially considering this is a celebration of time moving forward  and how far she has come in 40 yrs. There’ll be plenty of commentary on what hasn’t changed too. 

Ugh, I don't want a preachy tour. It's supposed to be a celebration of her 40 year career and not to harp on political issues.

https://www.facebook.com/madonna/posts/pfbid02vN43NJNSB8YAr5rfbAtynRDF5zDf7p74m84VbX2y5MWjQxMADdQ7WTscJbh65ubXl?__cft__[0]=AZWU8eYHnJi3s6O4v7jcVKwUMqb2G0jPWOfYCuTQGFyiEvzgeGK511ubLsJJHW6d1a1666M5mtCSqgN6DPRENznLsx6eRNGgxk2t1xTyE-1Phj9MPR_EmTd_n2kvqdn9QgNgO_vt9S17GUnmSec_12D77KJGdxE5FzA3y3gw5ulQRoujD1CYFUOnwSsZ1EPUUuM&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

'It took us 4 Decades and several Provocative photo shoots to open people’s minds through ART!

It took #stevenmeisel almost as long to join Instagram - just in time to announce our Christie’s auction, to benefit Raising Malawi

Proof that great causes can move mountains.'

5 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Ugh, I don't want a preachy tour. It's supposed to be a celebration of her 40 year career and not to harp on political issues.

Women and abortion rights are about HUMAN RIGHTS.  Yes, people make it political and that will never stop as long as we expect our government to intervene and restrict people from their rights. Madonna has been speaking up about issues affecting our world since the WTG tour.  I'm not sure why you think she is going to stop doing so on this tour?  It's definitely a part of whom she is as an artist. You can bet she will be talking about LGBTQ and women rights on this tour. Much of her fan base is affected by these atrocities happening these days. Not once have I've lost any enjoyment from her shows, just because she takes some time to address some issues arising in the world.  It never dominates the show and I promise you, you will keep on dancing with this tour. :Madonna013:

When she started doing it, we weren’t hearing what every celebrity thought about every political situation. Now we do. I think people are more fatigued with it now. Sometimes you just want to have fun and take a break from the stuff we’re inundated with 24/7. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if Madonna includes political commentary. She already has just with her announcement of the TN show and why she decided to play there. As long as a good 90% of the show is fun I’ll be happy. I think she generally does a good job mixing political themes in without it dominating the tour. 

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Never seen this interview before!!!! She looks sooooooo beautiful & you can tell she’s in LOVE with the interviewer!!! 🤣😍😁

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp-lZCcJTzy/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

I knew which interview it would be before clicking the link. I remember her being highly flirtatious in this interview. 

21 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I knew which interview it would be before clicking the link. I remember her being highly flirtatious in this interview. 

She looked soooooo in love… her eyes the way she’s looking at him… 😅😂 not mentioned she looked soooo cute! 

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

You're ignoring the Faz Gostoso cover and the cheap-shot that is Bitch I'm Loca, which tarnish an otherwise artful album.

Not really. That's your interpretation lol I interpret and follow it as an album celebrating music and its cultures and her take on it. Music and art is subjective.

On 5/12/2023 at 7:57 AM, Robertthenurse said:

Not really. That's your interpretation lol I interpret and follow it as an album celebrating music and its cultures and her take on it. Music and art is subjective.

I love reading everyone's opinions.  And it is 'subjective' as you stated.  I agree with you regarding this album.  I don't take "Bitch, I'm Loca" too serious and it's just of many songs she puts on her albums are simply fun, light and sometimes silly.  I agree that it's a "bop".  Not every song has to be meaningful and complex.  Some of her biggest iconic hits have been simple, fun dance songs  I love she can have fun and also offer us some really meaningful and insightful songs as well especially on each album.