Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 5/17/2023 at 11:38 AM, Sultrysully said:

The Interscope Covers were all great!.  MDNA is fire and Madame X is stunning.  

Her last 3 album covers have all been fantastic. I love them all...especially the MDNA deluxe.

On 5/18/2023 at 8:51 PM, Mden said:

The Standard cover of Rebel Heart represents the Heart. The Super Deluxe the Rebel , And the Deluxe both — Her rebellion against constraint, while still remaining a romantic.
 The songs whether quirky, brazen, inspirational or romantic have one thing in common which helps them blend well together: when stripped down they are all melodious. 
The Standard cover of Madame X resembles her mother. Listening to Madame X is like poring over old Madonna family photos.

Happy Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Thank you! Someone gets it.

And I love the Madame X deluxe/digital cover, as it is reminiscent of the Les Mis musical cover. Feels very fitting for the material and her state of mind, and the world, then.

6 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

Remember when Drake did this and then we got that thrilling live collab? Can't wait.

Drake is fug as fcuk and I still haven’t heard one song by him.

I just remember watching M go on stage looking hot as fuck and doing that kiss only to have Drake act like he was grossed out.

I have a low tolerance for arrogance and douchery.

48 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I know. I was being sarcastic as Sickick sounds and voice reminds me of The Weeknd

I agree the two sound similar.  I was randomly listening to a streaming platform, and one of his original songs came up. I thought it was The Weeknd until I look to see it was actually Sickick.  Both still have a unique and distinct style though.

36 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Drake is fug as fcuk and I still haven’t heard one song by him.

I just remember watching M go on stage looking hot as fuck and doing that kiss only to have Drake act like he was grossed out.

I have a low tolerance for arrogance and douchery.

And she gave him no notice. She said ,  ‘Bitch I’m Madonna’ and strutted off. 

I don’t know why he reacted the way he did. It was unprofessional. 

But her exit was Iconic.

8 minutes ago, Mden said:

And she gave him no notice. She said ,  ‘Bitch I’m Madonna’ and strutted off. 

I don’t know why he reacted the way he did. It was unprofessional. 

But her exit was Iconic.

He explained the lipstick she was wearing had an awful aftertaste and that's why he reacted the way he did.  He's said in countless interviews, people misinterpreted when in fact he was over the moon about it. 

6 minutes ago, tscott said:

He explained the lipstick she was wearing had an awful aftertaste and that's why he reacted the way he did.  He's said in countless interviews, people misinterpreted when in fact he was over the moon about it. 

I know but even if that was the case he couldn’t have reacted in a worse way.