Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

43 minutes ago, Mden said:

I know but even if that was the case he couldn’t have reacted in a worse way.  

42 minutes ago, Mden said:

At best he was unprofessional.

I do think he was just caught off guard.  Imagine yourself being exposed to something unexpectant and how you might react to it.  It's easy to assume that one could control their reaction, but some people are very sensitive to tastes, smells, etc.  :)

Still, Madonna seems to have a beef with him, unless it's purposely put on for attention.

1 minute ago, tscott said:

I do think he was just caught off guard.  Imagine yourself being exposed to something unexpectant and how you might react to it.  It's easy to assume that one could control their reaction, but some people are very sensitive to tastes, smells, etc.  :)

Still, Madonna seems to have a beef with him, unless it's just put on for attention.

I’m sure he asked her to kiss him. And it was all staged. So the only unexpected thing he was exposed to was an awful tasting lipstick. 

What he exposed her to was a flood of criticism and mockery. 

28 minutes ago, Mden said:

I’m sure he asked her to kiss him. And it was all staged. So the only unexpected thing he was exposed to was an awful tasting lipstick. 

What he exposed her to was a flood of criticism and mockery. 

Much of that was overhyped by the fan base.  Anyway, that was years ago.  Madonna survived as she always does.  I never immediately think she's the victim in these cases because she has been known to rub people the wrong way intentionally as well.

And I totally respect your take on this, so thanks for sharing.  It's so nice that we can have a civil discussion about our ideas on this, even though we may have different thoughts on it.  :luv:

1. Who’s worse?

George Clooney dodging Madonna’s kiss on MTV awards 95?

Courtney Love throwing compacts at Madonna, same night.

Drake’s reaction to her kiss at Coachella.

Steven Tyler’s joking at her expense at the 94’s MTV awards?

Letterman’s mocking introduction before his 94 interview?

2. Which’s her best rebuttal / response?

Edited by Mden (see edit history)

29 minutes ago, Mden said:

1. Who’s worse?

George Clooney dodging Madonna’s kiss on MTV awards 95?

Courtney Love throwing compacts at Madonna, same night.

Drake’s reaction to her kiss at Coachella.

Steven Tyler’s joking at her expense at the 94’s MTV awards?

Letterman’s mocking introduction before his 94 interview?

2. Which’s her best rebuttal / response?

Dreck, by far!

Courtney is a huge fan and that was such classic TV :laughing:

I think Drake just chose the wrong reaction. I think he was going for... "OMG that was so amazing" and he did it wrong in the moment. Kinda like when Madonna went for "OMG Im so wild and crazy" when she performed with Maluma... and it it gave quaalude realness. This is why we rehearse people. 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

I think Drake just chose the wrong reaction. I think he was going for... "OMG that was so amazing" and he did it wrong in the moment. Kinda like when Madonna went for "OMG Im so wild and crazy" when she performed with Maluma... and it it gave quaalude realness. This is why we rehearse people. 

She rehearsed it with Maluma. There’s a rehearsal footage on YouTube. You might hate it. But that’s beside the point here. 

Edited by Mden (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Me too. The whole forum seems to be topic less threads 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We are talking about that old Drake kiss, rehearsing for blond ambition, Santa Baby, wishful colabs with Samantha Fox… there is literally no Madonna news recently so we have resorted to these topics. 

19 hours ago, Honey Little said:

We are talking about that old Drake kiss, rehearsing for blond ambition, Santa Baby, wishful colabs with Samantha Fox… there is literally no Madonna news recently so we have resorted to these topics. 

When I was younger my sister had a friend with a gay brother, who's probably 10 years older than me.  He had a bedroom FULL of Samantha Fox posters but his music was all Madonna. Vinyls, cassettes, VHS. I was like who tf is Samantha 

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Guys I feel something is coming this week… her IG is not active since 4 days!!! I think new single by MAX! 

Bitch don't give my hype, I'm already extremely delusional by myself when it comes to rumors theories :rip:

EDIT: nevermind i deluded myself again, I believe Madonna feat The Weeknd produced by Max Martin is coming soon idc 😍