Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

23 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Bitch don't give my hype, I'm already extremely delusional by myself when it comes to rumors theories :rip:

EDIT: nevermind i deluded myself again, I believe Madonna feat The Weeknd produced by Max Martin is coming soon idc 😍 

What’s this talk about The Weeknd? Did she give hints that she was in the studio with it?

12 hours ago, Honey Little said:

What’s this talk about The Weeknd? Did she give hints that she was in the studio with it?

So it looks like ‘Like A Prayer’ will feature in The Idol? Someone from ukmix mentioned that it was played heavily on the red carpet premiere: Video: https://fb.watch/kHJSRzV0Fi/?mibextid=l2pjGR

Even if it’s just a feature, it will give the song a massive push as this show is gonna be massive. 

On 5/21/2023 at 1:59 PM, Mden said:

1. Who’s worse?

George Clooney dodging Madonna’s kiss on MTV awards 95?

Courtney Love throwing compacts at Madonna, same night.

Drake’s reaction to her kiss at Coachella.

Steven Tyler’s joking at her expense at the 94’s MTV awards?

Letterman’s mocking introduction before his 94 interview?

2. Which’s her best rebuttal / response?

The Drake kiss.

But the best rebuttal is “Courney’s in dire need of attention right now.”

12 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

What is “the idol”? New version of American idol? I don’t understand. And what does like a prayer have to do with the weekend? Is there a new remix coming out of like a prayer with the weekend?

It’s a new show co-created and co-starring The Weeknd.

The Idol focuses on Jocelyn (Lily-Rose Depp), an aspiring pop idol who, after having a nervous breakdown that causes her last tour to be canceled, resolves to reclaim her title as the sexiest pop star in America and begins a complex relationship with Tedros (Abel "The Weeknd" Tesfaye), a self-help guru and the head of a contemporary cult.

Music is by Mike Dean who also makes a guest appearance in the show. So that’s the Madonna connection there. It would be great if she has new music feature as well.

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

It’s a new show co-created and co-starring The Weeknd.

The Idol focuses on Jocelyn (Lily-Rose Depp), an aspiring pop idol who, after having a nervous breakdown that causes her last tour to be canceled, resolves to reclaim her title as the sexiest pop star in America and begins a complex relationship with Tedros (Abel "The Weeknd" Tesfaye), a self-help guru and the head of a contemporary cult.

Music is by Mike Dean who also makes a guest appearance in the show. So that’s the Madonna connection there. It would be great if she has new music feature as well.

Oh thanks! It’s cool that M. Dean is in there. He’s very rock star. I love the horror thrillers about contemporary cults. Although Midsommer freaked me out a little too much lol. 

11 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Oh thanks! It’s cool that M. Dean is in there. He’s very rock star. I love the horror thrillers about contemporary cults. Although Midsommer freaked me out a little too much lol. 

Watch Under The Silver Lake, I think you'll like it.

11 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Love that scene where they push the guy over the cliff 😲

2 hours ago, Kacper said:

Oh no, another remix is coming. This time Human Nature is the victim. :broken:

Imagine if on the Greatest Hits tour we get Human Nature (Sam Smith vocoder remix), Hung Up (takasha or whatever remix), Material Gworl, Frozen (sickkick remix), AND Back That Up to the Beat (tiktok remix)....oh boy