Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Posted Image

madonna

40 minutes ago

There are those who want to shut me up but they cannot! We still live in a world that discriminates against women. There are People that are so hateful. they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist! I do not wish ill will towards any other female artist and i never have! The World is big enough for all of us! I will fight for my rights as an artist and a human and a woman till the end if my days! Because i am a â¤ï¸#rebelheart and i walk in the footsteps of giants and i will mot apologize for. or defend my unpublished, unfinished, STOLEN work. If you don't like who i am or what i have to say then why are you reading this? #unapologeticbitch

Posted Image

madonna

40 minutes ago

There are those who want to shut me up but they cannot! We still live in a world that discriminates against women. There are People that are so hateful. they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist! I do not wish ill will towards any other female artist and i never have! The World is big enough for all of us! I will fight for my rights as an artist and a human and a woman till the end if my days! Because i am a â¤ï¸#rebelheart and i walk in the footsteps of giants and i will mot apologize for. or defend my unpublished, unfinished, STOLEN work. If you don't like who i am or what i have to say then why are you reading this? #unapologeticbitch

Isn't that what she sings on the Freedom demo? It could be a hint that this song will be part of the final tracklist :speakno:

M always supported young female artists. She supported Britney long before Miley and Gaga came on the scene. She supported Katy P before Katy became popular. And she supported Miley before Gaga said anything about her not supporting young artists. 

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic