Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

how would they know Madonna brought the kids with her to NY? and now back in portugal they act like they know everything.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZwi3SnjG1m/?taken-by=rebelstwins

Just creepy.  And to use the perspective of a couple of five year olds to mention her SEX book the other day was just sick. I'm still curious where some of these pics of the twins and other private pics from the family are coming from? I know Madonna posts some pics of her kids on her account, but like this one with them with the Soccer Ball, where is it coming from?  It's almost as if someone who works for her is sharing these pics.

Just creepy.  And to use the perspective of a couple of five year olds to mention her SEX book the other day was just sick. I'm still curious where some of these pics of the twins and other private pics from the family are coming from? I know Madonna posts some pics of her kids on her account, but like this one with them with the Soccer Ball, where is it coming from?  It's almost as if someone who works for her is sharing these pics.

there are Madonna pics on dm at JFK so i'm guessing that's how they know she flew back to Portugal but I don't think she brought the kids since they have school and their were never pics Just my guess. I think they get some of the pics/video's from Lola's friends snapchat/IG I have seen video's with the twins Lola and her friends creepy I do agree it's creepy how it's the perspective of the twins and some of the pics from her sex era is jut disturbing. I'm not judging but it could be an old man running that ig which makes me want to cringe.

I love that Madonna shares cute moments with her kids but it does attract weirdo's too.

Lol, the random punctuation marks freak me out! Jk, but they do irk me whenever I read her posts. I think maybe. She's brainstorming... "Trick of the Eye", new. Song confirmed.

wishful. Thinking! :lol::laughing: :laughing: :bananawave::kiss2: :kiss2: :eyes:

I'm kindly shocked  Lourdes & madonna hasn't shut them down. I used to have fan pages but always used my real name. 

I'm sure they know there's no point since new ones would always pop up.

To be honest I don't understand that Lourdes has fans. What she has done? A commercial?

I wonder that about most of the Kardashians and other people like that who are riding on the coattails of someone who may have been a public figure or celebrity.  At least, we can say Lourdes is trying to make a name for herself without using Madonna's name.  It's hard to escape being the daughter of the most famous pop singer in the world. 

To be honest I don't understand that Lourdes has fans. What she has done? A commercial?

well. She models, Photoshoots, design clothes. But I think all these fake and stalker ig are fans of her because she's Madonna's daughter I find it creepy I also find it creepy that a ig posted pics and video's of her Birthday celebration last night what right do they have to post those they are personal video's with friends and family. SMH

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic