Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

this creepy blog Is saying that the twins should receive privacy and only Official Mambo family pics should be posted.. But if you scroll down the blog has posted paparazzi pics of the twins , airport, playing at the their house and they talk about privacy? how about a blog run by 5 year old perspective? this blog annoys me. lol

• rebelstwinssomeone knows what children's privacy rights means? it seems no... #sorrynotsorry only our Mambo can share her family picture , any paparazzi, any fan, any fan account has our Mambo rights ✊✊your freedom finish when our freedom begins✊✊do they have the same interest for our milions brothers and sisters in Malawi? no E&S

Yeah, it's quite creepy indeed.  It exploits those children and then associates a lot of adult themed things on the account under the narrative of the twins.  I just find it very inappropriate for an account of sort to promote some of Madonna's sexual endeavors.  I hope the person behind it, has no association with Madonna, but some of the personal pics they post are puzzlng to me.  I have no idea where some of them are coming from. They seem like they are coming from Madonna's camp.  They are being posted without her permission.

Yeah, it's quite creepy indeed.  It exploits those children and then associates a lot of adult themed things on the account under the narrative of the twins.  I just find it very inappropriate for an account of sort to promote some of Madonna's sexual endeavors.  I hope the person behind it, has no association with Madonna, but some of the personal pics they post are puzzlng to me.  I have no idea where some of them are coming from. They seem like they are coming from Madonna's camp.  They are being posted without her permission.

yea, it could be an old man running it. and the bit about only offical mambo pics posted and they deserve privacy i don't get since they have posted candids on that ig and some personal video's. I wish their was something we could do to report it?

yea, it could be an old man running it. and the bit about only offical mambo pics posted and they deserve privacy i don't get since they have posted candids on that ig and some personal video's. I wish their was something we could do to report it?

Oh I have no doubt it's probably some rabid Madonna fan behind it.  I'm sure Madonna is aware of the account.  They tag her almost every post they make. 

Yea.. Most likely I hope Madonna reports the blog since they tag her in all the posts I think it's against ig TOS to exploit minors like this.

I'm sure for her; it's not something she wants to waste her time on.  After all, she's been subject to a lot of trash, and if she tried to address everything thrown at her, she wouldn't have time for anything else.  She knows she's a public figure and that there's always going to be some opposition and off the wall devotion.  I don't believe that IG account is intentionally trying to be creepy. I just don't think they realize how invasive they are becoming. 

• 2 weeks later...

That BTBars video is GOLD. She sounds amazing!!!! <3 As i've been telling lately, the day an studio version of it leaks, i'm gonna die.

TOTALLY AGREE!!!  We need more impromptu performances like that on Instagram.  I would be in heaven. I'm all for a studio version. If she hasn't recorded one yet, I wouldn't mind to have a cover of it for her next album. Wishful thinking though!!!

I’m absolutely gagging. As much as I want another dance album 100%... this laid back pajama madonna is absolutely beautiful. I want to hear her do ballads with just that guitar while we get loaded on Rosé. I’m down. Then when we’re both feeling good I’d ask her about those lips.

madonna When you realize Mom is out shopping and there’s a chance you can sneak play station!

David looks so much older than he really is. LOL! to how she narrated this.

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic