Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

9 hours ago, Frank said:

I almost thought it was a 1995 pic!!! Stunning!!! <3

OMG if you didn't point out that it is recent photo then I would thought that it is from 1993 girlie show era!!

Absolutely stunning! I love it!!! I mean that is bad quality paparazzi photo but she is stunning!!

him_(1).jpg

this is photo from 1993 she hasn't changed at all!!! If she smile then people thought that it taken from same day!

2 hours ago, LivingForLove94 said:

She sure deserves it tbh.

She doesn't "need" it as her legacy is already legendary but how great would it be? :kitty::Madonna001:

I agree!  She should have been nominated and won for at least EVITA.  She'll never have a chance to be that good again.  Obviously, she's now shooting for a "Best Director" Oscar in the future. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

I love when she posts these videos with the twins. They r adorable and it's great to see all of them so happy.

Totally agree. It's a snapshot into her personal life.  It shows us a more humanistic side.  Before instagram, we'd have to go months if not longer before hearing or really seeing her besides from the paparazzi shots being out and about or attending some function. 

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic