Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, Matty said:

What's with all these scary comments on her Instagram?? Calling her a Pedo and Pizzagate? there is some scary stuff what are these people talking about they are nuts

Trump supporters known as qanons (look it up on google). the same that are protesting saying covid-19 is a lie to ruin Trump's reelection.

10 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Trump supporters known as qanons (look it up on google). the same that are protesting saying covid-19 is a lie to ruin Trump's reelection.

OMG these people sound crazy, I've also seen that Hilary Clinton has had the same comments on her social media so kind of makes sense now that it would be Trump supporters, How can these people get away with saying stuff like this they should be sued for slander.

9 hours ago, Matty said:

OMG these people sound crazy, I've also seen that Hilary Clinton has had the same comments on her social media so kind of makes sense now that it would be Trump supporters, How can these people get away with saying stuff like this they should be sued for slander.

They are also after Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson plus Bill Gates, George Soros etc....The same ones who did pizzagate with Hilary Clinton. They use people stupidity, like South Park crazy, to manipulate them into buying Trump's lies.

Edited by Roland Barthes (see edit history)

I'm confused. She's saying "remix is out", referring to the Honey Dijon remix in the video, which has been out for months. But "more coming next week"? Does this just mean that the rest of the IDSIF remixes will be put on Spotify, Apple Music etc. or is she talking about new remixes?

im not following madonna instagram anymore it workes on my nerves what she post 

i do still love her music but looks and attitude not my thing anymore 

getting older is a part of life , trying to be so young is unnatural desperate 

lets go with the flow of getting older and nature makes us that way 

On 4/25/2020 at 5:28 PM, Nick said:

I'm confused. She's saying "remix is out", referring to the Honey Dijon remix in the video, which has been out for months. But "more coming next week"? Does this just mean that the rest of the IDSIF remixes will be put on Spotify, Apple Music etc. or is she talking about new remixes?

Probably the ones we already have, but just made commercially available.

I know I mentioned it before but I'm finding all these comments about Madonna being a Pedo and drinking kids blood quite upsetting. I know it's crazy and I should ignore but they are literally bombarding every social media account, Amazon music were advertising a Madonna playlist and you want to see all the comments surely this is detrimental to her name and career she has built up especially her humanitarian work  her team should be on this?  They are saying about her being on Epstein's flight log and she visited his Island. It just feels all so wrong I wish Liz was still around.

3 hours ago, Matty said:

I know I mentioned it before but I'm finding all these comments about Madonna being a Pedo and drinking kids blood quite upsetting. I know it's crazy and I should ignore but they are literally bombarding every social media account, Amazon music were advertising a Madonna playlist and you want to see all the comments surely this is detrimental to her name and career she has built up especially her humanitarian work  her team should be on this?  They are saying about her being on Epstein's flight log and she visited his Island. It just feels all so wrong I wish Liz was still around.

I don't understand why they say things like that either. It's sick and disturbing. ?

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I don't understand why they say things like that either. It's sick and disturbing. ?

I was chatting with VisionAaron earlier and he was saying he’s blocked loads from his social media. I asked if He knew if Madonna or management was aware he wasn’t sure. He said it appears to be some mad cult and the people they are saying this stuff about are politically  outspoken and against Trump

the only thing we can do as fans is report them on social media, he said thank you for showing support and caring which was nice. At least we know people in her camp are aware of this disgusting Behaviour I just don’t understand how people can be so sick saying this stuff. 

12 hours ago, Matty said:

It's pretty sick stuff but not worth giving attention to, much better to let the crazy speak for itself in its own echo chamber. Harder now that crazy and uniformed are more common and encouraged

Aaaannd now she’s saying she’s ready to breathe the COVID-19 air because she tested positive for the antibodies ? 

A positive antibody test doesn’t yet mean you’re immune to Covid-19... I feel she needs a tough manager or a handler 24/7 these days. 

Girl, your fans just made Bedtime Stories #1 on iTunes USA. Celebrate that!

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic