Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

oh man... the comments lmfao. Even if this performance to me was a train wreck... it’s probably one of my FAVOURITE looks from her. I wish so much that the looks of this era sort of mimic’d the music. 

I hated her long hair during the RHT. If she had just put it in braids like this it would have looked ??!!

8 hours ago, Andymad said:

oh man... the comments lmfao. Even if this performance to me was a train wreck... it’s probably one of my FAVOURITE looks from her. I wish so much that the looks of this era sort of mimic’d the music. 

I hated her long hair during the RHT. If she had just put it in braids like this it would have looked ??!!

While the haters can be cruel, she really did deserve the criticism for this disaster... and to commemorate it a year on. It's like celebrating a failed exam.

21 minutes ago, DWMG said:

This b*tch and social media. I swear to god. She's a PR nightmare

Why? She had an amazing body for that age. Somebody stole those unreleased pics and leaked them years ago, so good that she's not ashamed of them. 

And she has a good Instagram, she's posting what she wants, not what is PR acceptable, that's very Madonna. I'm not ashamed of her, are you? 

5 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Why? She had an amazing body for that age. Somebody stole those unreleased pics and leaked them years ago, so good that she's not ashamed of them. 

And she has a good Instagram, she's posting what she wants, not what is PR acceptable, that's very Madonna. I'm not ashamed of her, are you? 

totally agree. she is so ripped here. if shes comfortable with it why should we be bothered?

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

You need to watch my post again because i wasn't attacking her. In fact, the post made me laugh. That is why i posted that video of Miss Juicy laughing. Some of you are too quick jumping on defensive reactions. 

So M is trending at number 2 in UK following her post with David dancing. There’s a whole load of unnecessary tweets from people saying that ‘black people are dying and M and her son are dancing like...’ etc. So sad. Are these people really that stupid? Particularly mean-spirited towards David .

I guess these people decided to overlook the song that David was dancing to and the message ofvv bc that song... ?

AC5003C1-2BEA-4B01-9116-53421BB8D1C5.png

6 minutes ago, Kieran said:

So M is trending at number 2 in UK following her post with David dancing. There’s a whole load of unnecessary tweets from people saying that ‘black people are dying and M and her son are dancing like...’ etc. So sad. Are these people really that stupid? Particularly mean-spirited towards David .

I guess these people decided to overlook the song that David was dancing to and the message ofvv bc that song... ?

AC5003C1-2BEA-4B01-9116-53421BB8D1C5.png

Wow just sad! It's like they aren't even reading her posts? ?

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic