Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

10 hours ago, diegolcl said:

#blondEambition :Madonna049:
oh, Madonna, how I love you... 

I always found it interesting why she chose Blond with no e. Then I googled it. Makes sense though for that time she was expressing herself and wearing that pantsuit in the music video of EY.

Blonde and blond essentially mean the same thing. It's just that in French, blond is the masculine form, both as a noun and adjective; adding the E makes it feminine.

On 7/3/2020 at 2:13 PM, Andymad said:

I always found it interesting why she chose Blond with no e. Then I googled it. Makes sense though for that time she was expressing herself and wearing that pantsuit in the music video of EY.

Blonde and blond essentially mean the same thing. It's just that in French, blond is the masculine form, both as a noun and adjective; adding the E makes it feminine.

I think that "ambition" being the blond subject, 'blond' without the 'e' is the correct, isn't? I read something a long ago about it but I don't remember exactly... but since it's not my first language and I never studied it I don't have a clue.

1 hour ago, TwistedRope said:

Her body looks incredible, I just worry her face doesn’t look much like her face there... hopefully it’s just the photo/editing. But her eyes look really different. 

Yes coz last year she did something called Blepharoplasty... that’s why... ? & her hip looks weird too... maybe they photoshopped something???

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Yes coz last year she did something called Blepharoplasty... that’s why... ? & her hip looks weird too... maybe they photoshopped something???

I wonder why she gets these surgeries done? She was gorgeous naturally her entire life she would still be today if she didn’t do anything. Sure she would have some wrinkles on her face maybe but who cares. She’d still be hot

46 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I wonder why she gets these surgeries done? She was gorgeous naturally her entire life she would still be today if she didn’t do anything. Sure she would have some wrinkles on her face maybe but who cares. She’d still be hot

So true... even few fillers or Botox won’t hurt but not as monthly bases... it’s an addiction for sure, but I’m wondering do they really see themselves good or better? Coz I don’t.

11 minutes ago, dead or alive said:

how to say .... I don't like her face at all! I am not against surgery or injections but here the result is heartbreaking. She loses all her charm is what makes her MADONNA

So true, she lost her signature face shape... lips... even now eyes. It’s so sad.

At this point Madonna is not really posting pics of her naked body for feel good likes and yass Queen comments. They’re purely political about women’s agency over their bodies and when people like Piers Morgan pipe up to drag her down they are only reaffirming the need for her to post these photos. Are we only supposed to love ripped and toned bodies between 18 and 40  on social media. 
The world is soo odd. How can you get offended by the ageing process. 
These pictures she posts... whether deemed ugly or beautiful are the truth. We age, life is ugly and beautiful.

Shes so powerful for this. What a legend.

The duality is the conflicting feeling about how her body is naturally ageing and the work she has had done to hold back the ageing process. That’s where the conflict kicks in. Her body her choice. Always. 
I didn’t recognise it was her in the face until I saw “Madonna” in the twitter feed. 
I know her so well and even I didn’t recognise her face. That felt odd. 

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic