Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Has anyone said that her body looks gorgeous and those abs ain't 60, amongst ageing process philosophies or does it go without saying? :tongue: By the way, according to madonnachartsww on Instagram this photo has led to an upsurge in sales of her albums on iTunes, mostly Rebel Heart and Celebration. Looks like her bod and her control over it will forever stir the industry and the masses.

So Madonna posted a video of David dancing to Come Alive, which is lovely and meaningful. We are going to anticipate that once it hits Twitter, trolls are going to accuse her of child exploitation, adrenochrome, pizzagate and other bull fucking shit. :bothered2:

19 hours ago, Winn said:

Her IG is kinda tacky and boring. Normally i love TackyDonna (my favorite album cover is HC) but her IG doesnt do her any favors.

At least she's not posting anything cringy now.

I'd rather her instagram like this than when she moved to Lisbon and we got those daily selfies from weird angles or her Covid-19 diaries, her ruining Vogue, etc...

10 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

At least she's not posting anything cringy now.

I'd rather her instagram like this than when she moved to Lisbon and we got those daily selfies from weird angles or her Covid-19 diaries, her ruining Vogue, etc...

Minority opinion, but I miss those posts. I like those because they showed her eccentric offbeat personality. Social media is so judgmental that everyone is scared to show any personality. I hope she wasn’t bullied not to post anything interesting or humorous anymore based on the comments.  I agree with the Black Lives Matters stuff, but for me it’s a bit repetitive and impersonal. 

Doesn't look sad imo. It's just the way she looks now without the full make up on.

I truly don't recognize her face. But do I blame her? No. It's her face, she can do whatever she wants with that + she's been doing it since idk... more than 17 years now? So she just can't stop doing it now. But at that same time it feels like she's become a victim of plastic surgery and it kinda sad. There are times that she looks more like her, especially during MX promo. But then the tour happened and something changed again. As I said, it's her choice, I respect that. I just can't tell as a fan that I like it.

As for the Instagram account... unfortunately it is cringy. Maybe less than before but still. And I hate the naked photo with the crutch. Not because she's showing off her body but the photo is just... bad. And I wouldn't go that far to state (as some of you have) that she just wants to present her imperfections. Sorry, but we' re talking about the woman who is doing literally eveyrthing to look young (photoshop, lightning, filters on IG) so if she posts a photo like that she must really like that.

Why do we hold women to such a high standard of physical perfection? Her Instagram is meant to be different than when she poses for album covers or photo shoots so I don’t really see the contradiction. 
I guess I don’t see the huge massive difference in her face everyone else seems to. I have no problem recognizing her. 

Edited by Glindathegood (see edit history)

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic