Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, L*ckySt*r said:

No offense, but you know what Madonna would say to that! She'd tell you to "fuck off".  If any time to share her celebration, it is this year. Show the world, she's not letting a virus dominate her life. It's not ridiculous to celebrate life with people you love. Show the world that there is something more than doom and gloom going on.

It’s more like celebrate death with people you love... it’s not the right time, we should respect others... this is definitely the time to show love & support to people around the world, however celebrating her own birthday I think it’s better to be private this year... she can do whatever she wants to do but not important to share it with the world atm. A lot of celebrities did it already this year. & yes won’t let the virus dominate her life till this moment... 

21 hours ago, Ayham said:

I believe she should not share any celebrations this year... keep it to yourself girl... the world is falling apart... let’s have some respect to all the people who are suffering atm. ? & again the virus is still everywhere yet all are masks free. It’s ridiculous.

No hate, but have you seen her SoMe stories the last couple of months?
90% of her posts are related to things happening in the whole - especially the issue regarding police brutality. Madonna has been one of the most vocal white celebrities when it comes to Black Lives Matters. She’s a huge ally. I think she doesn’t get enough credit for this. Instead the media focuses on a couple of ill advised covid-19 posts. 
The woman can celebrate her birthday - it’s not like she has ignored the problems of the world. On the contrary.

Peace❤️

Edited by Copenhagen Ciccone (see edit history)

14 hours ago, Ayham said:

I believe she should not share any celebrations this year... keep it to yourself girl... the world is falling apart... let’s have some respect to all the people who are suffering atm. ? & again the virus is still everywhere yet all are masks free. It’s ridiculous.

oh grow up. 

15 hours ago, Ayham said:

As you said, this is what do you believe. Great

Many people in Poland believe that gay have to die. 

Believes never did and never will make the world better place. Tell us what you do to make this world better place. :Madonna038:

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

OMG, what’s wrong with her face??? When she’s gonna stop playing with her face? ???

I’ve thought this a few times recently (like with the photo with her boobs out etc) but seeing these yesterday posted at the same time she posted the video (singing levitating) I think what’s mostly to blame is Ricardo’s photo editing.

Because in the video she looks normal and like herself, but these photos taken at the exact same time she looks warped and bizarre and not herself. So it’s pretty clear to me now that he just goes too far editing his photos of her and that’s what looks weird.

Which is pretty annoying because then everyone just thinks she’s had more and more work done and ruined her face when she hasn’t. I wish he’d just tone it down a bit, she looks absolutely fine in the videos with no retouching! 

8 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

I’ve thought this a few times recently (like with the photo with her boobs out etc) but seeing these yesterday posted at the same time she posted the video (singing levitating) I think what’s mostly to blame is Ricardo’s photo editing.

Because in the video she looks normal and like herself, but these photos taken at the exact same time she looks warped and bizarre and not herself. So it’s pretty clear to me now that he just goes too far editing his photos of her and that’s what looks weird.

Which is pretty annoying because then everyone just thinks she’s had more and more work done and ruined her face when she hasn’t. I wish he’d just tone it down a bit, she looks absolutely fine in the videos with no retouching! 

I’m not sure tbh... her eyes are just weird since last year & her face... keeps on charging in matter of weeks... I also think yes the photographer is not doing it the right way... but where’s Madonna in all of these? I’m sure before posting he gets her approval? She’s ok with these photos???

4 hours ago, TwistedRope said:

4 hours ago, Ayham said:

I’m not sure tbh... her eyes are just weird since last year & her face... keeps on charging in matter of weeks... I also think yes the photographer is not doing it the right way... but where’s Madonna in all of these? I’m sure before posting he gets her approval? She’s ok with these photos???

I tend to think it’s Ricardo‘s editing too. I think she looks beautiful but the first pic is bad. I do think her eyes are dry with aging and she’s using something which makes them look watery at times? Adding: she also could have had a few drinks making her look a little out of it? ?

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

I tend to think it’s Ricardo‘s editing too. I think she looks beautiful but the first pic is bad. I do think her eyes are dry with aging and she’s using something which makes them look watery at times? Adding: she also could have had a few drinks making her look a little out of it?

Maybe... yeah I saw one pic of her holding a plate... she looks fine. That photographer is not doing her any favor tbh. ?

Yeah I agree this is how my brain expects her to look!

And those photos of her with the fan (resting bitch face) were only from a few days ago and she looked bizarre and not herself there. So I’m pretty sure whenever we see her looking odd like that it’s because of Ricardo’s bad editing... Because these new photos she looks like herself again, not all stretched and distorted. 

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic