Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

• 2 weeks later...

So nothing about the Immaculate Collection turning 30, ha? Again, up to us fans to remember and celebrate that, So many wasted opportunities. It's like nor M nor WB care about legacy, or even revenue. This deserved a cool re-release on vinyl (picture disc, or coloured), at the least. Then we all wonder why Madonna's music and overall legacy is slowly falling into oblivion.

2 hours ago, madfan13_86 said:

So nothing about the Immaculate Collection turning 30, ha? Again, up to us fans to remember and celebrate that, So many wasted opportunities. It's like nor M nor WB care about legacy, or even revenue. This deserved a cool re-release on vinyl (picture disc, or coloured), at the least. Then we all wonder why Madonna's music and overall legacy is slowly falling into oblivion.

A social media post has just been released, nothing major but does tease “related surprises” so something maybe coming.

Thoughts on the last photo of the Magick ritual she performed? With that hip socket ball thing on the third photo? Since occultism is often the subject of my studies and I practice it myself, Ive long thought Madonna was a priestess...many hints point towards it and the last instagram photos confirm it. 

Frida Kahlo is the her Angel, one she invokes often and has put as her guide. It is usual in the occult world to establish close connections with your guides.

Also I have studied her vedic charts and have learned a lot about her, her karma and her behaviour why she does what she does...if you are interested I can share my findings?

25 minutes ago, novistarter said:

Thoughts on the last photo of the Magick ritual she performed? With that hip socket ball thing on the third photo? Since occultism is often the subject of my studies and I practice it myself, Ive long thought Madonna was a priestess...many hints point towards it and the last instagram photos confirm it. 

Frida Kahlo is the her Angel, one she invokes often and has put as her guide. It is usual in the occult world to establish close connections with your guides.

Also I have studied her vedic charts and have learned a lot about her, her karma and her behaviour why she does what she does...if you are interested I can share my findings?

Is that what that is????!!!!! :03:

2 hours ago, novistarter said:

OMG finally someone that also recognized that! She's literally almost doing an incantation on her Instagram for a cure to her hip/knee, I guess? :eyes: posting it on a Friday 13th also...

I would love for you to share what you've gathered on her, I myself don't do Magick or anything alike but I've also studied it in the past and known Madonna has always had an "esoteric" side to her... that in later years seemed to transform into much more than just esoterism.

Is that photo of her hip socket? She did have surgery after MXT...

Each photo is for the line of the incantation spell...

Call your Angels (photo of the table with things you use during the ritual - it is circled with rose pettals, something you would call a 'circle of protection' to which you invite angels, demons, souls of ancestors, energies, spirits...there are lots of minerals and christals what often serve as energy enhancers...feathers, and I can see they burned stuff too - sometimes its the names of people you want to release from life, or habits, or anything that is bothering you...

Invite your eternal muse (photo of Frida Kahlo...as I said before, our main Angel, our Muse, our Guide, someone who is there for us, takes care of us...it is often helpful and advisible to give your Angel a name, or a face, to establish a closer connection...she did it with Frida...)

Let go of what you dont need (obviously shes had a hip replacement surgery, I believe this is a femoral head...thus she no longer needs it)

And Have Certainty that you are already perfect (Her...when casting a spell, it is always advised to state the intention and purpose of the spell in the present tense - If you cast a spell to be more brave, you wouldnt say 'I want to be more brave', you would say 'I acknowledge, or I am certain, that I AM brave'. So she wants to be perfect, whole...the feather of that kind on the left often represents happyness or hope.

She has often posted and mentioned moon phases, modern witches and occultists live in tune with the moon phases - what sign the moon is in etc...I always found it curious she followed it closely. ALSO she used to state clearly what her rising sign is but lately she said she doesnt know, and that noone remembers when she was born - thats clearly because she learned that once you know somebodys birth chart, you can pry into their soul, karma, etc, nothing can be hidden anymore...no lie, no shield, nothing...ao she got wiser. Most of the famous asteologers also hide their birth details.

I am typing from my mobile phone, but once I am at the desktop computer, Ill write more on her vedic charts. 

7 hours ago, Dito said:

OMG finally someone that also recognized that! She's literally almost doing an incantation on her Instagram for a cure to her hip/knee, I guess? :eyes: posting it on a Friday 13th also...

I would love for you to share what you've gathered on her, I myself don't do Magick or anything alike but I've also studied it in the past and known Madonna has always had an "esoteric" side to her... that in later years seemed to transform into much more than just esoterism.

Is that photo of her hip socket? She did have surgery after MXT...

Ive just posted a topic about her vedic charts, so have a look :)

1 hour ago, alvaroliam said:

Her last post is very cute.

Sort of. I kept thinking she’s rapidly becoming Zandra Rhodes :lol:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zandra_Rhodes

https://www.crfashionbook.com/culture/a29246445/zandra-rhodes-50-years-of-fabulous-london/

Edited by madfan13_86 (see edit history)

25 minutes ago, madfan13_86 said:

Idk it reminds me of what my mom does.

She meditates with candles, incense and quartz. It's very relaxing, tbh.

Edited by alvaroliam (see edit history)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHyTdYcBvdQ/?igshid=iagvwub5fwza

Wow she really wanted to call another artist reductive when she’s doing this shit AGAIN....

GRILLZ ARE THE MOST REDUCTIVE SHIT EVER! They are so unattractive, nasty, and awful to listen to someone speak in let alone sing in. This is her first instagram that I purposely did not hit the like button. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. She’s gone off the deep end

On 11/18/2020 at 2:07 PM, Enrico said:

My God she is crazy, and scary...

She really is becoming Norma Desmond:

ahahah, I thought it was a set for something. The lightings were apparently professional and Steven Klein was with her, according his Instagram account

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHwfo8OpYDg/?fbclid=IwAR3x3fLjO4caNyOAbD4p2C5GotHmAr7zc9QbnbhDQp5Bd5KdQP93Pew3JtU

Woah I had a different idea of what grillz were. Are they a full veneer plate with gold? I thought they were like metal grates that fit into your teeth. ?. No wonder it’s gibberish coming out the mouth when she speaks with them. Look i can’t judge. I know they’re not for me. But I’m surprised at her affection for them. Meh. Not my place.

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic