Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

These posts she’s making along with some of the music and NYC pics as well as unearthing some of the pre-Madonna demos is giving me a lil early post punk new wave music incoming. Maybe she really is just gonna drop a little mix tape with some old and some new songs in the same style but 40 years apart. I think that would be pretty cool actually. Just on her website for download or something. 

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

These posts she’s making along with some of the music and NYC pics as well as unearthing some of the pre-Madonna demos is giving me a lil early post punk new wave music incoming. Maybe she really is just gonna drop a little mix tape with some old and some new songs in the same style but 40 years apart. I think that would be pretty cool actually. Just on her website for download or something. 

I also have the feeling that something could happen in the next week or so, something small, maybe one new song or just an old tracks mixtape. She's making so many pictures and all with the same mood, the pink hair also were a particular choice in times of relax, so who knows? 

Her recent posts have definitely been nice and reassuring. The NYC photos, once again, show how connected she has been lately to her younger self. Probably since Madame X, it’s clear M has embraced and indeed has been dwelling in an ongoing nostalgia for her early career/NYC struggles. 
As for new material, or projects, overall. I don’t know. I expect very little at this point. For the past few years I feel Madonna is more about having fun and enjoying her life first and foremost. She deserves it, but that has also meant that her career has undeniably slowed down considerably. Not just my opinion, but truly, the days of multiple singles, albums, films, soundtracks, public/tv appearances, etc are long gone. And it’s ok. 

Edited by madfan13_86 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, NowRadiate said:

Short venting moment: I can’t stand the dancing kids updates!!!! So boooorrrriiiiinngg!!!!!!! 

Ok, done. On with it.

Well, she just posted one of her horrible selfies. And she made it even worse by using a very unflattering filter. Is she trolling, is it self sabotage, or does she genuinely think it’s a good photo? We’ll never know. Horrid no matter what. 

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic