Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

That new post of her and Malik makes me so sad, her face looks the strangest yet. I’m really hoping it’s just an unflattering one and not how she really looks. Her eyes are disappearing and her cheekbones are getting wider and wider. I’m so worried she’s going to end up looking unrecognisable like Pete Burns and be a laughing stock when she next comes back in the public eye. Sorry for being negative, just had to get it out. 

Edited by TwistedRope (see edit history)

1 hour ago, TwistedRope said:

That new post of her and Malik makes me so sad, her face looks the strangest yet. I’m really hoping it’s just an unflattering one and not how she really looks. Her eyes are disappearing and her cheekbones are getting wider and wider. I’m so worried she’s going to end up looking unrecognisable like Pete Burns and be a laughing stock when she next comes back in the public eye. Sorry for being negative, just had to get it out. 

She already is the on social media there is a picture of her and Pete burns wearing the netting over the face and it looks similar. 
Yes she is allowed to do what to wants with her face but does she not see she looks dreadful nothing young looking, a cross between MJ and Pete Burns 

7 hours ago, TwistedRope said:

It is a very strange post, indeed. She looks ghostly and weird. I'm not convinced the pink hair is working in her favour anymore. It makes her look very pale. Not only are her eyes disappearing, as you say, but also, have you noticed that she has stopped using eye make-up recently? Makes her look tired too. It's a shame she's messing up with her most beautiful feature: her eyes. 

6 hours ago, madfan13_86 said:

It is a very strange post, indeed. She looks ghostly and weird. I'm not convinced the pink hair is working in her favour anymore. It makes her look very pale. Not only are her eyes disappearing, as you say, but also, have you noticed that she has stopped using eye make-up recently? Makes her look tired too. It's a shame she's messing up with her most beautiful feature: her eyes. 

Yeah super pale. And yes! I have wondered that before whether what keeps throwing me off is her lack of eye make up. We’re so used to seeing her with lashes and liner and eyeshadow etc, they’re obviously going to look smaller without all that. That’s what I’m trying to tell myself anyway, rather than believing she’s just disfiguring her beautiful face...

I know it’s her face and her choice, but there are plenty of women her age or older that look absolutely stunning with just a minimal bit of work done, I wish someone would properly talk to her and make her realise she doesn’t need to go these extremes, that we’d all love her regardless.

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic