Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 12/4/2020 at 6:17 AM, steady75 said:

Some fierce looks there. What is she up to tho? I’d she just really feeling herself or are these for something. You can still feel her star power in some of these poses 

Yes, I was wondering that too. Seems like a waste to just do this for Instagram. And what about the rock songs like Nirvana, Joe Walsh, Lou Reed she has been using? Not what I usually associate with her. 

On 12/4/2020 at 9:56 AM, stefo said:

Again, I'm sure there's something behind all this mess ... she's preparing something. Too many photoshoots, announcements and new looks. That's the reason why the dvd release is taking so much time. Nothing huge, but something is in store.

Yes I can’t see she would do all these elaborately styled videos just for Instagram. It has to be for a larger project. 

1 hour ago, gafuller said:

Madame X is a Mother. I’m not one for tattoos myself but I’m surprised she went for it after all this time.

I mean like why not, at first I was thinking “oh Jesus what the even heck”...... and then I think about it. She is like 6 years younger than my mom. The bitch can live and do what she likes. It’s quite dim and easily unnoticed so it’s a smart spot. I’m sure she’s happy about it.

I have a tramp stamp. Now THAT... is shameful.

19 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I mean like why not, at first I was thinking “oh Jesus what the even heck”...... and then I think about it. She is like 6 years younger than my mom. The bitch can live and do what she likes. It’s quite dim and easily unnoticed so it’s a smart spot. I’m sure she’s happy about it.

I have a tramp stamp. Now THAT... is shameful.

23 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I mean, I have a tramp stamp. Lol. It’s not some random tattoo - it has some meaning. Right on. Get it girl.

I feel like u wanna show us your tramp stamp

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

So u think getting tattooed is disrespecting a body? As a fully tattooed person, i have something to say to you:

FUCK OFF.

Why be so rude? I misunderstood myself. I don't find the tattoo unsightly on the contrary, but Madonna, like a saint, has always been careful with her skin, no sun, a countess complexion. She alone was an oxymoron: the embodiment of purity (vegetarian, athletic, pale skin) with a sinful attitude in the spirit of her art. It was this contrast that made her fascinating. But as for 10 years, she started a slow alteration of her physical appearance in an unnatural way (face, butt) and she starts to get tattooed I wonder if this is not a new way to modify her body with the excesses we know her. Here, I wanted to bring an axis of reflection on her perception of her body and the evolution of her relationship with it over the course of her career

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic