Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

36 minutes ago, madfan13_86 said:

I keep thinking the same, but even if that’s the case, whyyyy?!?! Makes no sense.

I believe she has been trolling her fans for awhile now. Before it was the public which was a lot more fun for us. Like then, I still am most interested in the music.

I am not talking about core beliefs, I am talking about hang ups people have and how what is ok for one is not ok for all. 

I do not believe for a second that Madonna is not aware of the effect she has on some people's firm beliefs about what they think this person should and should not be doing. In this case her fans and what they have embraced in pop music from others even though their age has not changed. Her fans are older too, not just her. 

That is just what I think. 

10 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Maybe SHE isn't... but someone definitely is telling her to.

I mean, cool, she has a very particular sense of humour... but at this point it doesn’t even make financial sense... Has Madonna reached a point in her career where money isn’t really an incentive anymore? if this is indeed a repeated attempt to troll us, she must be aware that her stunts are not making her much money anymore... or are they? There used to be a time when bad press was considered good press... but after sooo much bad (and even indifferent) press during the past decade, I can’t see how all this is paying off. 

On 12/29/2020 at 5:37 PM, Ayham said:

she keeps on hiding it instead of showing it & be happy which means she’s not happy but why she’s keeping it???

That's my only hope. I would have given up on her if she had proudly shown her ugly enormous fake Donald duck butt to the world. That means she has completely lost her  objective judgment. But she hide it with long dress and her team desperately hide that ugly enormous fake butt to not to showing to the world. It means Madonna know that it's tragedy. That's my only hope. At least she's aware of it and her useless ass sucker team aware of it, so I have the last hope that one day she'll fix it.

16 hours ago, madfan13_86 said:

I mean, cool, she has a very particular sense of humour... but at this point it doesn’t even make financial sense... Has Madonna reached a point in her career where money isn’t really an incentive anymore? if this is indeed a repeated attempt to troll us, she must be aware that her stunts are not making her much money anymore... or are they? There used to be a time when bad press was considered good press... but after sooo much bad (and even indifferent) press during the past decade, I can’t see how all this is paying off. 

Uh she's worth between $750 million-$1.2 Billion

I would assume money isn't an option now....

19 minutes ago, steady75 said:

That is actually a sickening amount of money. No one needs that much money. It’s actually repugnant. Even if she’s worked hard. 

I..... I don't know where I'd even start with just a sliver of that. Not even a sliver, a hang nail of it. I'd probably start with a box of wine I think. Start there at least.

42 minutes ago, steady75 said:

That is actually a sickening amount of money. No one needs that much money. It’s actually repugnant. Even if she’s worked hard. 

In her defense she does give a lot to charity. There are many celebrities who have more like Bill Gates and Oprah Winfrey.  I don’t think having money is repugnant as long as what you do to earn it doesn’t hurt people. I have no problem with musicians or athletes making a lot of money because they provide entertainment, I do have a problem with CEO’s or corporations who do negative things like pollute the environment. 

On 12/29/2020 at 5:37 PM, Ayham said:

Yes, it caught my attention, Ricardo is the man... he made sure not to show her ass... the funny thing is when you dance this way you must show the hip / butt... & she keeps on hiding it instead of showing it & be happy which means she’s not happy but why she’s keeping it??? Very complicated. Definitely something NOT OKAY!

I did some research on the BBL(Brazilian butt lifting).  And I found this video. So according to this doctor If the patient thinks that it's too big, it can be reduced to liposuction.

On 12/29/2020 at 5:53 AM, Jackie said:

I think the orange one might be Tom ford bitter peach - 

Yup, have you tested it? I can also see a Byredo bottle on the right, and Nicki Minaj's Onika next to the Piguet. ETA: Now that I've rewatched the video I can tell that the second perfume's she's spraying on is definitely Diptyque and not some plebian Diamonds or Paris. So the first one is TF Bitter Peach, the second something by Diptyque, and the third one FM Portrait Of A Lady. Aaaand she's an oversprayer of the worst kind.

Edited by poodle
More info. (see edit history)

18 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

In her defense she does give a lot to charity. There are many celebrities who have more like Bill Gates and Oprah Winfrey.  I don’t think having money is repugnant as long as what you do to earn it doesn’t hurt people. I have no problem with musicians or athletes making a lot of money because they provide entertainment, I do have a problem with CEO’s or corporations who do negative things like pollute the environment. 

She should pay more taxes, charity is just an illusion to make THEM feel better about having a morally repugnant amount of wealth. She was mentioned in the Panama Papers after all, funny how we all let that one slide.

53 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

She should pay more taxes, charity is just an illusion to make THEM feel better about having a morally repugnant amount of wealth. She was mentioned in the Panama Papers after all, funny how we all let that one slide.

Madonna doesn’t make the tax laws. If you want rich people to pay more taxes vote for progressive politicians who will increase taxes on the wealthy and close loopholes.  What is morally repugnant about being wealthy if you aren’t doing something terrible to earn it? Charity is a very valuable thing and helps a lot of people. 

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic