Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

23 hours ago, Dito said:

I think Madonna is an amazing mother intellectually with all the French lessons and culture and literature and whatnot, but emotionally she must rub off some of her own diva-ness in them, lol.

I also usually refrain from talking about this as it always ends up with some fans saying I'm "spreading rumours and/or dissing children", but when she was living here in Lisbon there were TONS of stories about the adopted kids behaviour too. One of the most shocking ones I remember were that the twins used to go around Charles LePierre (the french highschool where they were studying) hitting other children - one twin held the kids with their hands behind their backs while the other punched them in the stomach. And this was told me by the mother of an acquataince of mine who works there so I 100% believe it LOL

Mercy seems to be the only one who isn't a brat, tho.

Horrible 

The Shining

shining stanley kubrick GIF

24 minutes ago, Jakey said:

Do furbabies count?

Well I meant like human kiddos, but I don't want ppl to come for me cuz I know we already have a "pets thread" haha, so anyway in terms of fur babies I have one teenage boy LOL. He's such an asshole. And he hates Madonna ?

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

To be fair, Lola and Rocco are adults...seems fair game.

I'd even go a step further: Madonna spams her Instagram with 90% videos/photos/etc of her kids, almost like she's exploring them for content lol, so it's only natural we end up talking about them *(thinking of the 43320490233 twins videos especially)*

But I know I'm in a minority who thinks like this. lol

19 hours ago, madfan13_86 said:

Funny that Madonna insisted so much on being a strict mother by not allowing her children to watch television, or by allegedly exposing them to art and making them read all sorts of books. Look what it leads to. This! ?

So dear Madonna, thanks for proving that we can all watch Netflix, never read books or go to museums, and be basic (even stupid), yet, decent human beings. Not watching tv clearly doesn’t make children any better. LOL #fact #lolaleon

She did that so the kids will not be dumb at least.

So this is a bit random but I just watched this clip on Instagram. I had totally forgotten about her cane at the 2014 Grammy Awards. So clearly her knee injuries date back at least to this time... interesting. She even acknowledged that she did it by dancing too much on high heels (which she did do a lot throughout her career):

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKiMkbEFlnz/?igshid=mn5yw5y468wn

6 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Almost exactly my reaction ? she’s so odd. Why would anyone share that?! And here I am often complaining about fans posting and reposting awful photoshopped/altered photos of her. She digs them, apparently 

1 hour ago, madfan13_86 said:

So this is a bit random but I just watched this clip on Instagram. I had totally forgotten about her cane at the 2014 Grammy Awards. So clearly her knee injuries date back at least to this time... interesting. She even acknowledged that she did it by dancing too much on high heels (which she did do a lot throughout her career):

interesting... i had always thought it was just a prop – as usual. i wonder if that was the reason she used a cane for her prince tribute as well. basically months after RHT.

2 hours ago, madfan13_86 said:

Which is odd since her skyrocket to fame years she was known for dancing in flat ankle boots. Thats when she danced the best and the boots were a groundbreaking style. The dominatrix heeled boots didnt come around until Erotica.

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic