Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 minutes ago, Winn said:

Which is odd since her skyrocket to fame years she was known for dancing in flat ankle boots. Thats when she danced the best and the boots were a groundbreaking style. The dominatrix heeled boots didnt come around until Erotica.

Yea I'm surprised she doesn't go back to this. It's really not good to dance in heels. Or even walk in them for that matter haha

11 hours ago, madfan13_86 said:

Almost exactly my reaction ? she’s so odd. Why would anyone share that?! And here I am often complaining about fans posting and reposting awful photoshopped/altered photos of her. She digs them, apparently 

Madonna was portraying her alter ego Madame X in her instagram story. 

On 1/28/2021 at 3:04 AM, madfan13_86 said:

Almost exactly my reaction ? she’s so odd. Why would anyone share that?! And here I am often complaining about fans posting and reposting awful photoshopped/altered photos of her. She digs them, apparently 

Her sharing them and someone else sharing are two completely different situations.

She just made a couple of weird posts... but not in a bad way!

She talks about “incredible music around me”, mimizes a song that we can't hear and then showed on IG Stories what seems to be a pro shot of TOAC. [!!!]

Her face looks amazing, btw. What is she up to? ? Somedays I give up my expectations in new projects apart from MXT release and the Biopic, but then she does things that leave me wondering.

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

Edited by alvaroliam (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, alvaroliam said:

She just made a couple of weird posts... but not in a bad way!

She talks about “incredible music around me”, mimizes a song that we can't hear and then showed on IG Stories what seems to be a pro shot of TOAC. [!!!]

Her face looks amazing, btw. What is she up to? ? Somedays I give up my expectations in new projects apart from MXT release and the Biopic, but then she does things that leave me wondering.

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

The TOAC story probably had to do with one of her recent posts where she showed her crotch area too. I mean, I assume...

Regarding the editing of the show... Mmmm.... it’s definitely taking too long. It probably stopped altogether last spring and it resumed recently as she probably wanted to work with a specific group of people and then the pandemic has made it difficult for them to meet. My guess, though. 

Sadly, besides this and the biopic, I really don’t think anything else is going on. 

35 minutes ago, madfan13_86 said:

The TOAC story probably had to do with one of her recent posts where she showed her crotch area too. I mean, I assume...

Regarding the editing of the show... Mmmm.... it’s definitely taking too long. It probably stopped altogether last spring and it resumed recently as she probably wanted to work with a specific group of people and then the pandemic has made it difficult for them to meet. My guess, though. 

Sadly, besides this and the biopic, I really don’t think anything else is going on. 

Yeah, it's true. The life of a fanboy is all about expecting new projects and stuff, but I guess it's better to keep expectations low for a while.

The release of the tour and a the filming of movie about her life [!!!] are enough material to keep us satisfied for the next year. ?

9 hours ago, steady75 said:

Maybe another one she thought should have been a single.

I also think that is a great concept for a Madonna greatest hits or even a playlist. All the album campaigns with the singles that she would have chosen. A brilliant brilliant concept. 

Joni Mitchell did that when her label wanted to release a greatest hits compilation. She said she would only agree if they would put out a "greatest misses" alongside, and they actually did.

https://www.discogs.com/Joni-Mitchell-Misses/release/4212539

https://www.discogs.com/Joni-Mitchell-Hits/release/2415232

It would be great if M did something like that, especially since she hasn't had many hits in the last 20 years...

https://instagram.com/stories/madonna/2498420888106918961?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1nlbs3h7f860a

I see she’s cleansing her social media again? the comments online about her age and people were now unfollowing her. 
The post seems to now have been deleted and only available as a story

3 hours ago, RebelBeauty said:

I saw Madonna's Instagram reel and story regarding tears of a clown. I love when she is sexy and naughty.  ???  

How is Madonna dressed as a clown and moving like that sexy? ? 

She’s just doing what she loves- attracting attention, provoking and trolling. We shouldn’t read much into it, I say. 

On 1/31/2021 at 4:19 AM, fmportela said:

Joni Mitchell did that when her label wanted to release a greatest hits compilation. She said she would only agree if they would put out a "greatest misses" alongside, and they actually did.

https://www.discogs.com/Joni-Mitchell-Misses/release/4212539

https://www.discogs.com/Joni-Mitchell-Hits/release/2415232

It would be great if M did something like that, especially since she hasn't had many hits in the last 20 years...

If she did that it would be nice if on the greatest misses it included previously unreleased songs like some of the extra tracks from the RH sessions such as Tragic Girl and Revolution and not just songs already included on her albums.

37 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

If she did that it would be nice if on the greatest misses it included previously unreleased songs like some of the extra tracks from the RH sessions such as Tragic Girl and Revolution and not just songs already included on her albums.

That would be cool, however I feel like M is so bitter about the RH leak that she’d be like “oh well those fuckers have probably already heard these songs” and not think twice about doing something like that

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic