Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

That would be cool, however I feel like M is so bitter about the RH leak that she’d be like “oh well those fuckers have probably already heard these songs” and not think twice about doing something like that

That’s true that most fans have heard those songs. It would be even better if there were some previously unheard songs that could be included. 

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

Me too. Feel like she been editing for the longest time. I clicked on that link. And it appears that Madonna deleted her latest post

Edited by RebelBeauty (see edit history)

8 hours ago, RebelBeauty said:

Me too. Feel like she been editing for the longest time. I clicked on that link. And it appears that Madonna deleted her latest post

1 hour ago, Glindathegood said:

What was in the video she deleted? When did she actually start editing it though? I think it was delayed because of Covid. 

Oh wow she actually deleted it. It was her and the editor praying. Then Girl Gone Wild started playing. Then it showed the screen which was just a screen of the God Control video. And the editor said “Do you wanna start here or from the beginning” and she said “No Im so sick of this fucking song”

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Oh wow she actually deleted it. It was her and the editor praying. Then Girl Gone Wild started playing. Then it showed the screen which was just a screen of the God Control video. And the editor said “Do you wanna start here or from the beginning” and she said “No Im so sick of this fucking song”

Why did she delete it? Doesn’t seem that offensive. Did anyone capture it and repost it? 

28 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

We dont get a trailer but a weird fan made video for Extreme Occident, made of mdna skin comercial clips? Fuck that. Her team should confiscate her phone.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLATk1FBGmb/?igshid=1eu70opp5zazq

Is there a team that controls her social media? Idon't think so.

2 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

We dont get a trailer but a weird fan made video for Extreme Occident, made of mdna skin comercial clips? Fuck that. Her team should confiscate her phone.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLATk1FBGmb/?igshid=1eu70opp5zazq

Don't worry, she'll be back to posting videos of her kids playing soccer in no time.

8 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It's so bizarre to think that it was six years ago.

Right? Also, I never understood why it suddenly disappeared from YouTube, yet the Brits performance was always there. 

Likewise, rewatching this makes me wonder why she carried on with the long cape approach... this entrance was quite stunning. Her legs were flawless here! Just look at how the audience responded to her appearance. 

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic