Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Just saw 2 new post the first one was James Baldwin then the other her daughter Mercy playing the piano. It was beautiful piano playing by the way. 

Yesterday madonna made another video post. She is still editing Madame X 

Edited by RebelBeauty (see edit history)

So here's something that is intriguing me:

M's last Instagram post (https://www.instagram.com/p/CLNpsctB9a1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link) is an excerpt from the promo gig she did at La Cantine du Faubourg, Paris in 2003. It happens that the footage she posted is an edit of the gig I did myself a few years ago and posted here on this forum, here's my original post:

I never posted it anywhere else, I just did a google search to see if my video showed up anywhere and it didn't.

So I guess someone close to her must be on this forum, and not only that, they download content from here and post it on her official accounts. 

What do you all think, am I missing something here?

I mean, of course it doesn't prove any of her people actually got it here, it might have passed from hand to hand till it got to her, but still it's weird to see her post this random edit I did and never really shared in any big platform.

By the way, the excerpt she just posted starts at 19:15 of the original video, in case you want to check.

59 minutes ago, fmportela said:

So here's something that is intriguing me:

M's last Instagram post (https://www.instagram.com/p/CLNpsctB9a1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link) is an excerpt from the promo gig she did at La Cantine du Faubourg, Paris in 2003. It happens that the footage she posted is an edit of the gig I did myself a few years ago and posted here on this forum, here's my original post:

I never posted it anywhere else, I just did a google search to see if my video showed up anywhere and it didn't.

So I guess someone close to her must be on this forum, and not only that, they download content from here and post it on her official accounts. 

What do you all think, am I missing something here?

I mean, of course it doesn't prove any of her people actually got it here, it might have passed from hand to hand till it got to her, but still it's weird to see her post this random edit I did and never really shared in any big platform.

By the way, the excerpt she just posted starts at 19:15 of the original video, in case you want to check.

You're right, this is an intersting argument man :thumbsup: and, by the way, since I downloaded yor version I trashed the two original files: thanx a lot for your work!

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic