Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

14 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Seriously the Insta story Madonna has now of her Madame X cover with her face moving and eyes blinking is just freaking me out!

its that new trend on Tik Tok where people upload pics of their ancestors and there is an option to animate them. It's quite dramatic and makes you tear up a little. People do it with old family photos... makes it seem like they're alive and right there with you :)

6 minutes ago, Andymad said:

its that new trend on Tik Tok where people upload pics of their ancestors and there is an option to animate them. It's quite dramatic and makes you tear up a little. People do it with old family photos... makes it seem like they're alive and right there with you :)

Ah so sweet (if not a little freaky). Goes to show Madonna is always introducing us to new cultural phenomena and other things, even now (I mean I know about Tik Tok, I am not living under that much of a rock) but didn't know about the ancestor animation. Might try it out myself.

42 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Ah so sweet (if not a little freaky). Goes to show Madonna is always introducing us to new cultural phenomena and other things, even now (I mean I know about Tik Tok, I am not living under that much of a rock) but didn't know about the ancestor animation. Might try it out myself.

Its quite surreal. Its all over. Glad M participated in the trend.

51 minutes ago, RebelBeauty said:

I just saw a new instagram video post of Madonna. She was wearing all black. Had her phone hanging from her neck. 

She got in her car. After she got out of the car. 

She was acting rebellious at the end of the video. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMD64ntBoRr/?igshid=1p9gkwz8x9xtx

3 hours ago, Shoful said:

I wish she would throw me in the bushes with that phone. I bet it has the MX film on there 

Honestly I bet her Safari browser is like me. Leaving things in carts in hopes that the company will email me and say “You’ve left things in your cart for a bit, here’s 40% off!”. And I’m sure her Amazon wish list is full of iPhone lanyards :smuglaugh:

In her latest Instagram video when giving notes on the video she said to catch more of the dancers movements and she thinks “we’re cutting too much”.

She is reading what fans are saying. I mean she usually does and then does the opposite but something about her saying it in her story felt like she wanted specifically to say it. 

On 3/8/2021 at 10:01 AM, steady75 said:

In her latest Instagram video when giving notes on the video she said to catch more of the dancers movements and she thinks “we’re cutting too much”.

She is reading what fans are saying. I mean she usually does and then does the opposite but something about her saying it in her story felt like she wanted specifically to say it. 

If you stick the camera in the middle and capture the full stage like any audience member would see it you lose nothing of the experience. So easy to have that view and then do the ego version

Is that song about Madonna. I didn’t know that.

I actually  love her in the new video where she says she’s already exhausted and that she’s been working on this show for two years what the fuck. 
she’s so over it and wants on with the next project. 
Big Truth Or Dare energy in this one. 

43 minutes ago, Shoful said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMneoq4B4lW/?igshid=nrc0q2gzps5j

Do you think she posted this in response to Lana’s new song about Madonna: Dark But Just A Game?? I can’t imagine it being just a coincidence. Has she ever tagged Lana Del Rey before!?

Wait is it really about Madonna? Did Lana say somethig about it? :eyes:

This wait is hilarious,

Something in this wait is making such a fool of you.

When you edit all your shows the flashing makes me feel like poo.

But then you let it out, shame it smells like trout, baby I'm about to shout,

STOP changing all your sounds, when you turn around, baby are your thoughts too bound.

Just... TRY to understand (Understand) I'm as patient as a can,

Cuz you're takin' ur sweet ass time

--------- Borderline, feels like I'm going to lose why mind,

You just keep on pushing my nerves, over the borderline (BORDERLINE!!!!!!!!)

I'm having a wine this was fun

We need Reinvention from Paris

We need Blond Ambition in Rome

This whole thing is a shitstorm

cuz you are editing, in multiple countries

you're killing me

So now what

NOW WHAT@#

Lighting

Grading

Staging

For you to fuck up your show

Close Ups

Over dubs

This IS fun

5 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

We need Reinvention from Paris

We need Blond Ambition in Rome

This whole thing is a shitstorm

cuz you are editing, in multiple countries

you're killing me

So now what

NOW WHAT@#

Lighting

Grading

Staging

Close Ups

Over dubs

This IS fun

oh I like yours better bitch

first place yes GIF by Dietz & Watson

On 3/21/2021 at 8:10 AM, RebelBeauty said:

In her latest social media post. Madonna was hanging out with Jeremy O Harris. 

According to Rosie O’Donnell who was on the Hot Takes and Deep Dives podcast, Madonna is looking for a new writer for the biopic script. Perhaps Jeremy O Harris is working on it which would be an interesting choice.

2 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

According to Rosie O’Donnell who was on the Hot Takes and Deep Dives podcast, Madonna is looking for a new writer for the biopic script. Perhaps Jeremy O Harris is working on it which would be an interesting choice.

Wow I wonder why.... wasn’t she already putting together the storyboard. 

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic