Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

According to Rosie O’Donnell who was on the Hot Takes and Deep Dives podcast, Madonna is looking for a new writer for the biopic script. Perhaps Jeremy O Harris is working on it which would be an interesting choice.

Oh shit... This is not good news for me. Diablo Cody can fucking write a story. Jeremy O. Harris is known for plays, not movies. 

19 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Wow I wonder why.... wasn’t she already putting together the storyboard. 

In movies it’s very common to get another writer rework a script. Doesn’t mean you have to start completely over. You could still use the same general outline.  To be honest, I wasn’t all that impressed with Diablo, so maybe it’s a good thing. 

5 hours ago, #BelieveVictims said:

Oh shit... This is not good news for me. Diablo Cody can fucking write a story. Jeremy O. Harris is known for plays, not movies. 

He has also recently written a film screenplay. Aren’t writing plays and film screenplays quite similiar?  A film is a play without an audience. They are both based around dialogue. It’s not as though someone known for writing novels and short stories (which aren’t just dialogue but have a narrator explaining things) is trying to write a screenplay. 

13 hours ago, steady75 said:

The way she Pepsi'd Diablo

I cannot

On 3/23/2021 at 5:40 PM, #BelieveVictims said:

It's not unusual for a movie to have more than one co-writer. It doesn't mean she's starting again without Dablo.

On 3/23/2021 at 7:20 PM, RUADJAI said:

She needs to be hanging out with the CEO of Netflix to get this tour film out. 

I don’t have Netflix. Do they generally air a lot of concerts? I thought it was mostly movies. How much demand is there to see recorded concerts? I will watch it because it’s Madonna, but to be honest I probably wouldn’t watch a recorded concert by some artist I just casually like. I would probably watch a movie instead. The demand is probably less now because they are tons of live streams. Why watch a year old concert when you can watch a current live stream? 

She does look amazing (well, the third photo isn’t great, should have left that off...) but my god the articles about this are going to be on ridiculous.

It makes me so conflicted, because I want to just be like yasss go on sis, show off what you’ve got, but then as a fan I just know the backlash is gonna be horrible to witness, from the media and just the non-fan GP. 

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic