Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Los Javis created 'Veneno' series, wich was successful everywhere. It was about the life of the trans diva Cristina 'La Veneno' who was incredibly famous in Spain during the 90's. The series is full of flashbacks about the present and the past, really well done, I think they could do an amazing job for Madonna .

Guest Nobody Knows Me
23 minutes ago, Ayham said:

& we used to say she fucked up her face back in 2010!! ??  

Well maybe comments like this are why she chooses to do it.

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Wow! She did ALOT of work to her face over the last 10 years... ????

She’s in an evolution of turning into Cardi B. ?

& we used to say she fucked up her face back in 2010!! ??  

E5BF5DEF-9DCC-48F1-AFC4-4343CAC93520.jpeg

03484920-7139-43C2-83E4-E65FBF8AC29C.jpeg

AE61BF7D-041E-4777-B101-6C416185BF7F.jpeg

The new pics are probably filtered/edited but yes. 
I wish she would have kept the Confessions era face, which was tight but not pillowy.

12 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

The new pics are probably filtered/edited but yes. 
I wish she would have kept the Confessions era face, which was tight but not pillowy.

True... of course the pics are edited but it’s obvious she DID ALOT of work... everything... literally nothing left aside maybe her ears lol! Even her boobs ? I used to aggressively attack anyone saying that she did a lot of plastic surgeries before 5 years but now its wayyyy too much. Wondering 5 years from now what will happen to her face??? ?

yes Confession was so beautiful even until RH was acceptable & beautiful but she’s unrecognizable. Even her nose is started to get effected from the work she’s been doing to her face nonstop. ?

5E79345B-44F4-4EDE-AAC2-2C3D72BBD127.jpeg

40C8CA5E-8359-4AD7-9BC0-CA2F00F06A05.jpeg

7BC5A24E-0180-48A0-A9A8-A5D49687EC6D.jpeg

Not that its any of my damn business but Ive only ever really been majorly bothered with the big enhancements she's had done. The butt and the cheekbone extensions that sit slightly wider than her natural face line and make her chin look smaller. Anything that messes with her expressions. That smile and those eyes. Maybe the lift was a bit too aggressive but it's a fools game to start picking her apart. If she had chosen to do nothing she might not look great either. The very late 90's and early 00's her natural college levels were visibly depleted as they should be for a woman in her 40's Swept Away is probably the best example of this. Let's not forget mom started in the game at 25. Not 14-16 like your Beyonce and Britneys etc. 

She already had a decade of ageing in the 70's and 80's before all the medical knowledge we have now about preserving your skin from the sun etc. Folk were on damn tan beds etc. 

I think in recent months she seems to have found balance that seems less aggressive and has been looking great. 

6 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Los Javis created 'Veneno' series, wich was successful everywhere. It was about the life of the trans diva Cristina 'La Veneno' who was incredibly famous in Spain during the 90's. The series is full of flashbacks about the present and the past, really well done, I think they could do an amazing job for Madonna .

Interesting. So I wonder is she still going to direct it or have them direct it? 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I hope that she's changed her mind about directing personally. I think that critics will end up signing the film off before they've even seen it if she's in charge. Not that their opinion is important to me, but they will have a big impact on how well this film does.

1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I hope that she's changed her mind about directing personally. I think that critics will end up signing the film off before they've even seen it if she's in charge. Not that their opinion is important to me, but they will have a big impact on how well this film does.

Plus if she’s not directing it that can give her more time to work on a new album! 

She and the BF must be celebrating recreational weed being legalized in NY. She's so political.

https://gothamist.com/news/can-i-smoke-weed-street-what-you-need-know-about-legal-marijuana-ny

That being said I hope she doesn't toke during editing of the Madame X Tour. We need a clear head and a great show. 

8 hours ago, Ayham said:

True... of course the pics are edited but it’s obvious she DID ALOT of work... everything... literally nothing left aside maybe her ears lol! Even her boobs ? I used to aggressively attack anyone saying that she did a lot of plastic surgeries before 5 years but now its wayyyy too much. Wondering 5 years from now what will happen to her face??? ?

yes Confession was so beautiful even until RH was acceptable & beautiful but she’s unrecognizable. Even her nose is started to get effected from the work she’s been doing to her face nonstop. ?

I really dont think she has touched her boobs, I think she just gained weight and when she uses push-up bras they look like that. I know this because my aunt and my grandma used to have cleavages like that at a very advanced age and it was due to the push-ups.

7 hours ago, DickTracy said:

She and the BF must be celebrating recreational weed being legalized in NY. She's so political.

https://gothamist.com/news/can-i-smoke-weed-street-what-you-need-know-about-legal-marijuana-ny

That being said I hope she doesn't toke during editing of the Madame X Tour. We need a clear head and a great show. 

I can just imagine how trippy it would be. I remember smoking a joint and watching the Confessions Tour when I was younger and i was so hypnotized. The seamless edit helped a lot :Madonna009:

her body her life her right guys...she does whatever she does because she can and is having fun : )

let me put it simply:

20 years ago Madonna was considered old, today it is almost celebrated when women are still thriving in businesses growing older. 20 years later dont be shocked if those who criticize do the same

l u v 

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic