Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I'm sorry but the way some grown-up men talk about women's bodies in those terms is disgusting and gross.

She's not anybody's bitch. Maybe she's doing it for herself and not you, but of course that's a hard pill to swallow, right?

Leave the woman alone. When she was doing all kind of stuff in 2005 and 2006 and it fitted their idea of "beauty", "perfect", whatever, some fans didn't have any problem with it.

She can't win, really.

My main issue is that she's doing that because she has nothing else to propose and this is what pisses me off. It's just to create a buzz. Most of the fans are satisfied with that... I don't care about the buzz as long as she proposes us something. How long we've been waiting for her f*cking DVD? For me it's like saving time and make people wait with that...

I don't have anything ready; my fans have been waiting; what I'm gonna do; post videos of my children, or some slutty videos, let's go for slutty videos, people will talk about me for 1 week and they won't piss me off with demos; release; DVD...

Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed the left eye. Honestly, it's been like that for almost a decade now, but I wouldn't call it bad plastic surgery. Somehow there's this story in my mind about her being hurt while touring in 2009. Not sure how true that is, since I can't find pictures from 2010 that confirm it. Maybe it was MDNA tour rehearsals? Here's a picture from the 2012 Grammy's, you can notice the same issue.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20120116/00221917e9c4107e1c6417.jpg

I think she looks great in the photos, but that video is major cringe. It's no "Justify My Love" is it.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I agree that the video was cringe, but I do think some comments on social media about her face have been unnecessary.

38 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed the left eye. Honestly, it's been like that for almost a decade now, but I wouldn't call it bad plastic surgery. Somehow there's this story in my mind about her being hurt while touring in 2009. Not sure how true that is, since I can't find pictures from 2010 that confirm it. Maybe it was MDNA tour rehearsals? Here's a picture from the 2012 Grammy's, you can notice the same issue.

Perhaps it was from that night in Medellín during The MDNA Tour? She hurt her eye pretty badly during the first act and her face was bleeding whilst she was performing.

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic