Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I think it’s weird now that the standard for beauty is not having a SINGLE LINE ON YOUR FACE.

For a visual artist like Madonna, no longer being able to read the emotion on her face I think has affected how I connect to her music.

I still do.

I just think it strange to have not a single crease or mark in one’s face.

44 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

I think it’s weird now that the standard for beauty is not having a SINGLE LINE ON YOUR FACE.

For a visual artist like Madonna, no longer being able to read the emotion on her face I think has affected how I connect to her music.

I still do.

I just think it strange to have not a single crease or mark in one’s face.

It's called PHOTOSHOP ?

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

Her body expresses everything you need to know

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, steady75 said:

Can’t see it being new music TBH.

Nothing will get in the way of the Madame X tour release now. It’s entirely possible some of these lewks are for the CD / DVD artwork.

Wouldn’t be the first time there’s been a different vibe artwork.

See MDNA.

Hmm, for MDNA it's not really a  "look", it's a zoom on a part of her face so it cannot be related to one specific look/era, it fits everything, it's just Madonna. I don't see her usinf this new look (long blond hair, purple hoodle etc...) for the Madame X tour artwork. It has absolutely nothing related, it would look really out of place. 

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic