Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

True but I don't think it's a massive reach. There was very little consistency. The font. The big see through M. The Yellow banner. It looks like a UK rear license plate for a car.  I still think the DVD looks like the Rain Maxi Single Cover image

81uiVVCLGSL._SS500_.jpg

The_MDNA_Tour.pngR-7787861-1448782023-4485.jpeg.jpg

s-l500.jpgrearsquaregbnumberplate_high_res_49.jpg

Yes there was many people posting online the Rain maxi single cover, zooming and cropping it and it seems it indeed comes from that picture.

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNbIkaEBZdN/?igshid=5k9w26vrnjtp

What the actual fuck. She edited the post and it originally had: “(Make sure her name is spelled correctly)” at the bottom

Confused Lizard GIF

I saw it! I'm sure that was directed to the person in charge of posting the video who forgot to delete it lol

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNbIkaEBZdN/?igshid=5k9w26vrnjtp

What the actual fuck. She edited the post and it originally had: “(Make sure her name is spelled correctly)” at the bottom

Confused Lizard GIF

So, you're telling me that there’s a chance those edits and the Aldo Diaz atrocities are being posted by her community manager and not by her directly?

Life makes sense now. ?

Edited by alvaroliam (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

I just saw this on DrownedMadonna: "Rare 'Fever' costume fitting outtake thanks to Stephane Sednaoui on Instagram"

171747684_4041317015914237_5108011703917 

That looks so wrong without the wig :Madonna034:
(imagine instagram in the 90's and pictures with that face would be all over her feed and us would be bitching about how she lost it LOL)

...Madonna telling people how she doesn't have 24/7 armed security... :lol:
Uh, hi Madge, I'm Poodle (not my real name) and I'm a huge fan of yours, been following you for 26 years now. Would love to meet you, already know your address (all of them) and where your children go to school, I'm really DYING to meet you.. :bothered: You still like gold and purple interior decorations? I do too! In fact I have four huge pictures of you hanging in my hallway, you should come see them.
Oh Madge. Love you but you're so out of touch with reality. 

8 minutes ago, poodle said:

Uh, hi Madge, I'm Poodle (not my real name) and I'm a huge fan of yours, been following you for 26 years now. Would love to meet you, already know your address (all of them) and where your children go to school, I'm really DYING to meet you.. :bothered: You still like gold and purple interior decorations? I do too! In fact I have four huge pictures of you hanging in my hallway, you should come see them.

rose mcgowan 90s GIF

1 hour ago, poodle said:

how do y'all be seeing her comments so easily? Like is there a way to see them without scrolling through all that mess?

26 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

how do y'all be seeing her comments so easily? Like is there a way to see them without scrolling through all that mess?

You tell me. I disagree with her views, but I just keep on throwing wads of cash at her because I (used to) like her. :laughing: :heart: I do love her until her dying day.

Edited by poodle
Madge. I can't do words good. (see edit history)

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic