Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I think a lot of people are forgetting the fact that THAT, isn’t Madonna. That’s filtering and a shit ton of edits and photoshop. I’m sure she still looks the same as she did in her many edits videos and Diablo meetings. I think she looks bomb but seriously, the bitch ain’t that creamy smooth

1 hour ago, poodle said:

This isn't Madonna, it's a plastic Madon't. 

173930405_311446410330152_4209675180215745062_n.jpg

Just saw these on her FB story. WoW!!!

It's obviously Madonna. I wouldn't mistake her for anybody else. People, please keep in mind tons of much younger folks (from teens to adults in their thirties) make use of filters, so what's the difference here? Whatever filter is used, it's her face. All her photoshoots (just think of the True Blue album cover and single covers from that album) involved make-up, adequate lighting, retouching, colouring, etc. There's nothing new here.

Looking so young just shows age ain't nothing but a number! Ain't our souls millions of years old anyway?

57 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Well she will go broke for sure now.

:tongue: Yeah I know how much Canadian $$$ my ye olde Scotty boy spends on Madge :bothered:and I do too on her past music. But I refuse to pay for that plastic fantastic face and her toy boys, and her new five car garage 20 million dollar house. She just irks me nowadays. Having said all that, it's the 26th anniversary of Bedtime Story.  I prefer Junior's mixes over the album version, get unconscious.

Lol, I was actually rather shocked at the posts but after looking again, eh, I’m not shocked. I think she’s tried be minimal with work but I think she finally broke down and got the whole shabang. I mean Cher has had it done again and again. Atleast M looks better than her 09 to 11 years when the face was swoll half the time. She looks a lot like Lola now. And her body looks phenomenal. She’s lost some weigh and prob working out again. She gotta keep it good for the bed these days.

Oh Madge. ....Just make some good music, I won't care what your ass or face looks like. You'll always be a trailblazer, but be aware that you will be called the Ugly Duchess. Rather that than the Ugly Kardashian (honestly, you look like Khloe or whatever that Wookie is kalled).

10 hours ago, Andymad said:

I think a lot of people are forgetting the fact that THAT, isn’t Madonna. That’s filtering and a shit ton of edits and photoshop. I’m sure she still looks the same as she did in her many edits videos and Diablo meetings. I think she looks bomb but seriously, the bitch ain’t that creamy smooth

I don't know why Ricardo put so much photoshop in the last pictures....

in the video posted by M everyone can see that she has her real face. Just too much photoshop in the last pictures.

The ones posted last week were better, of course edited with phostoshop, but al least she had her face

35 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I don't know why Ricardo put so much photoshop in the last pictures....

in the video posted by M everyone can see that she has her real face. Just too much photoshop in the last pictures.

The ones posted last week were better, of course edited with phostoshop, but al least she had her face

True, he’s horrible. Not sure why she’s still working with him.

I'm all for the new pictures ! That is Madonna, the new Madonna. Even if there are some filters ! 99% of tye planet use a few filters anyway, and in the video she has posted she doesn't look much different than on the pics. I had enough of seeing M looking kinda bad (granny hairdo, bad hair color, ugly hoodles, no make up...) now she's looking like the queen of pop that she is. Keep going M !!!

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic