Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 4/14/2021 at 3:43 PM, poodle said:

...Madonna telling people how she doesn't have 24/7 armed security... :lol:
Uh, hi Madge, I'm Poodle (not my real name) and I'm a huge fan of yours, been following you for 26 years now. Would love to meet you, already know your address (all of them) and where your children go to school, I'm really DYING to meet you.. :bothered: You still like gold and purple interior decorations? I do too! In fact I have four huge pictures of you hanging in my hallway, you should come see them.
Oh Madge. Love you but you're so out of touch with reality. 

lol that did not sound stalkerish at all!

I absolutely love the looks she's serving lately. That long blond hair makes her so so beautiful. More than photoshop she is using filters... That bratz face has been very popular in the social media lately. I personally don't like it, it's way too artificial and plastic. I don't know why people love it so much. But whatever, we all know that's not her real face and I don't think they are expecting we believe that lol. She's just having fun. I'm in love with all these photos lately, her instagram profile looks more professional.

15 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

.. to this day still going for publicity stunts. Hope the gun control posters help sell copies of the MX video. Speaking of... it is time to release it!

I'm often critical with her in these days, and yet I honestly think she really believes in this fight, she's sincerely committed. And that's the base of the song too.

3 hours ago, stefo said:

I'm often critical with her in these days, and yet I honestly think she really believes in this fight, she's sincerely committed. And that's the base of the song too.

we will see I guess.  We have seen her ride waves right from the start. Everything is to her benefit in one way or another.  But maybe I should hold out hope that this is for real.

No wonder i hate coming to Madonna forums nowadays, if it's to read the same shit you read from haters online (sometimes you are even worst) what's the use ? "I'm not a sheep blahblahblah" yet you spend all your time here on someone you no longer love like stalking an ex....it's worst than being a so-called sheep (and really disturbing).

You spend so much time here you don't realize how toxic it has become when you come sparsely. Like it's mandatory to be negative. Open a window or try Prozac. Maybe both. It's not fun to come here and on other M forums anymore. 

38 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

No wonder i hate coming to Madonna forums nowadays, if it's to read the same shit you read from haters online (sometimes you are even worst) what's the use ? "I'm not a sheep blahblahblah" yet you spend all your time here on someone you no longer love like stalking an ex....it's worst than being a so-called sheep (and really disturbing).

You spend so much time here you don't realize how toxic it has become when you come sparsely. Like it's mandatory to be negative. Open a window or try Prozac. Maybe both. It's not fun to come here and on other M forums anymore. 

Love is more than taking a person 100% blindly.

If you don't like "negative" comments than move on to the next and let people have their opinion. 

5 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I agree with you. I never be negative when it comes to Madonna. She's truly the best 

5 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I hope you are not talking about me, because if you are, you are way off track.

8 hours ago, diegolcl said:

Love is more than taking a person 100% blindly.

If you don't like "negative" comments than move on to the next and let people have their opinion. 

Negative comments are fine but people who only observe and do not do should temper their critiques.  Madonna is a doer., not an observer.  

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic