Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

can someone please get her in a home  studio.  Smash out 10 solid pop tracks with a synth early eurthymics, yazoo, a-ha flavour (the weeknd has dabbled with the sound but M could really go there) and with this look she has an absolute smash.  this look is album era worthy for sure

15 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

Seeing her media posts lately... Did we ever seen her wearing a mask? She's been hanging with a lot of people recently and she NEVER uses one. She should be more aware about it I think. :Madonna038:

She wore a mask when she went to the doctor’s office. 

if you have been vaccinated you don’t have to wear a mask around other vaccinated people. 
I would assume she has been vaccinated by now. 
The US is way ahead of other countries as far  as vaccinations. It’s available to all adults.  Most likely she and the people she is with have all been vaccinated. 

55 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

if you have been vaccinated you don’t have to wear a mask around other vaccinated people. 
The US is way ahead of other countries as far  as vaccinations. It’s available to all adults.  Most likely she and the people she is with have all been vaccinated. 

True. But that's just the CDC recommendations. They also state that they still don't know much about vaccinated people contracting and spreading the disease to other people yet. So hypothetically someone in that room could give it to her and even though she is vaccinated she could bring it home to her kids and staff. This in-between period is so tricky, especially in these times of misinformation and people starting to not pay attention. 

It just comes as a shock that the woman who used to preach HIV/AIDS education and awareness is seemingly a bit cavalier with another deadly virus. Like watching her, in real time, go raw dog the neighborhood in the 80's. 

From the CDC website 4/23/2021

"We’re still learning how effective the vaccines are against variants of the virus that causes COVID-19. Early data show the vaccines may work against some variants but could be less effective against others."

"We’re still learning how well COVID-19 vaccines keep people from spreading the disease."

"We’re still learning how long COVID-19 vaccines can protect people."

https://www.instagram.com/p/COB0Xt7hC9A/?igshid=13hbhzbordjgs

I’m sorry but I have to laugh. Is the woman who has done everything to hide her age really preaching this. Cmon M read the fucking room. Look in the damn mirror. You’re amazing but you need to stop posting hypocritical things 

40 minutes ago, Shoful said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COB0Xt7hC9A/?igshid=13hbhzbordjgs

I’m sorry but I have to laugh. Is the woman who has done everything to hide her age really preaching this. Cmon M read the fucking room. Look in the damn mirror. You’re amazing but you need to stop posting hypocritical things 

Right? Lol

15 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

As someone who works in healthcare, yes, you should still be wearing a mask despite you and your friends being vaccinated. 

On 4/21/2021 at 4:57 PM, Pootz333 said:

...she had pics of civil rights icons wrapped in wires to promote Rebel Heart. It's possible to love M and still call out the foolery. Check any popular black message board and see what is commonly said about M and her antics. The critics here are kind. 

That was just her being stupid and self-centered. This isn't the same thing.

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic