Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 4/21/2021 at 8:18 PM, RUADJAI said:

Please don't personally attack other people. 

You mean be falsely polite to someone saying things like that then sticking around regardless because they're not even bothered? If you think that was unreasonable you're ridiculous, but sure, anything to keep the peace, the original thread topic is so much more important than real issues and how people view things. & of course people who don't give a shit about anything going on in the world are fine to freely speak their minds, even when its bullshit like that.

I just got through reading previous post. Don't agree.

Madonna knows about the virus she has been wearing masks and she even wore a face shield back when she was in Africa.

I've heard bad things about the vaccine that it constantly kills people and that it's life threatening. So I really hope madonna didn't bother to get that dangerous vaccine. 

I got nothing but love where madonna is concerned. 

5 hours ago, James19709 said:

You mean be falsely polite to someone saying things like that then sticking around regardless because they're not even bothered? If you think that was unreasonable you're ridiculous, but sure, anything to keep the peace, the original thread topic is so much more important than real issues and how people view things. & of course people who don't give a shit about anything going on in the world are fine to freely speak their minds, even when its bullshit like that.

Calling someone an asshole, directly or indirectly, is not what we want here. Especially someone who is considered family here. You can challenge someone's ideas, voice your opinion, and say pretty much anything on your mind. But calling someone names is a personal attack. 

2 hours ago, RebelBeauty said:

I've heard bad things about the vaccine that it constantly kills people and that it's life threatening. So I really hope madonna didn't bother to get that dangerous vaccine. 

Over 211 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting System) received 3,486 reports of death (0.0016%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Calling someone an asshole, directly or indirectly, is not what we want here. Especially someone who is considered family here. You can challenge someone's ideas, voice your opinion, and say pretty much anything on your mind. But calling someone names is a personal attack. 

what a joke

On 4/23/2021 at 10:18 PM, Glindathegood said:

She wore a mask when she went to the doctor’s office. 

if you have been vaccinated you don’t have to wear a mask around other vaccinated people. 
I would assume she has been vaccinated by now. 
The US is way ahead of other countries as far  as vaccinations. It’s available to all adults.  Most likely she and the people she is with have all been vaccinated. 

Honey, even if you get the vaccine, still you need to wear the damn mask all the time. I know a lot of people who had the vaccine & weeks later had COVID. It’s just to make the symptoms for some less harmful. ?

19 hours ago, Shoful said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COB0Xt7hC9A/?igshid=13hbhzbordjgs

I’m sorry but I have to laugh. Is the woman who has done everything to hide her age really preaching this. Cmon M read the fucking room. Look in the damn mirror. You’re amazing but you need to stop posting hypocritical things 

Yes, I find it weird to post such a thing lol. ?

7 hours ago, RebelBeauty said:

I just got through reading previous post. Don't agree.

Madonna knows about the virus she has been wearing masks and she even wore a face shield back when she was in Africa.

I got nothing but love where madonna is concerned. 

Come on ! What is this place becoming ? Is there a moderator here ? Antivaxxers now ! (it's probably Madonna herself haha)

11 hours ago, madaboutM said:

I think it’s safe at this point to realize Madonna is a full blown Covid-19 denier. She only seems to wear a mask reluctantly and has done zero efforts to promote vaccination. I mean, I still like her, she just keeps making it harder for some fans 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/madonna-partners-with-bill-gates-donates-1-million-to-covid-19-efforts-978078/

So i highly doubt that.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-heO4ohm13/?utm_source=ig_embed

So excited to be joining forces with @gatesfoundation accelerator initiative. Please join us!! Lets put a stop to Covid19! We need to protect our health workers, the most vulnerable, and all of our friends and families.

15 hours ago, madaboutM said:

I think it’s safe at this point to realize Madonna is a full blown Covid-19 denier. She only seems to wear a mask reluctantly and has done zero efforts to promote vaccination. I mean, I still like her, she just keeps making it harder for some fans 

I do not wear masks around my vaccinated friends either.  The CDC even says that is unnecessary for vaccinated persons.   We also do not need to self quarantine if exposed.  The recommendations are different for vaccinated people.  It is not as if we have seen Madonna at a stadium or shopping mall without a mask.  

On 4/18/2021 at 12:14 PM, ScottyX said:

we will see I guess.  We have seen her ride waves right from the start. Everything is to her benefit in one way or another.  But maybe I should hold out hope that this is for real.

If you think she's that big of a piece of shit to use mass shootings and racially motivated shootings to sell copies of Madame X, then I don't know why you stan? you think that's cool?. Yuck. :sis:

• Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic

20 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I'd prefer if no one called anyone an asshole directly, but we are not going to like each other all the time:luv:. I also don't want to signal that some users are special because that is not true. We try to treat everyone equally, I don't care if you're a regular that's been here 5 years or a new user, if you post everyday or never like me. :owy::heart:

12 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Why do you think she's that bad tho? It's so wild to me. If I thought she was that much of a narcissist I wouldn't stan her, there's nothing interesting about ppl like that :dead:

The fact that she turned things into a photo opportunity was the part that spawned my opinion. I think a celebrity can be public about their beliefs without making it s form of advertising.  I dont agree with everything she does but I do love her. And just like I would call out a friend or family member on a misstep, this is no different to me.

1 minute ago, ScottyX said:

The fact that she turned things into a photo opportunity was the part that spawned my opinion. I think a celebrity can be public about their beliefs without making it s form of advertising.  I dont agree with everything she does but I do love her. And just like I would call out a friend or family member on a misstep, this is no different to me.

I understand that, nobody likes performative activism, but there's a difference between her using some things as photo OP and her using serious causes just for publicity which seemed to be what you were saying. :confused: I wouldn't go that far tbh:sis:

4 minutes ago, Fighter said:

I understand that, nobody likes performative activism, but there's a difference between her using some things as photo OP and her using serious causes just for publicity which seemed to be what you were saying. :confused: I wouldn't go that far tbh:sis:

I was too harsh in my wording. the unfortunate thing with text is it has no inflection or emotion (unless we use caps or exclamation points lol)

I don’t think Madonna is a covid denier. She helped fund research for the vaccine and quarantined for 8 months. She also had covid before. I also assume she is vaccinated. And the CDC said it was said to travel and being around people if you’re vaccinated. People need to stop hyping up this disease as like an Ebola or HIV. Most of the people who passed were ones with preexisting conditions or old. We can’t live our entire lives tucked away inside forever. Whats the point. If you’re vaccinated go out and enjoy your life. 

35 minutes ago, Shoful said:

People need to stop hyping up this disease as like an Ebola or HIV. Most of the people who passed were ones with preexisting conditions or old. We can’t live our entire lives tucked away inside forever. Whats the point. If you’re vaccinated go out and enjoy your life. 

Yikes. Do you realize how disgusting this sounds. 

"Most of the people who passed were ones with preexisting conditions or old."

Madonna is pretty close to that age range you call "old" and seemingly unworthy of the rest of their life. Alot of people died also because hospitals were at capacity and not everyone could get the care they needed. Which is what is happening in India as we speak. 

It's also worth noting that the new variants seem to be affecting younger people now, below 40. The same group that feel like it's not a big deal. 

3 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

I do not wear masks around my vaccinated friends either.  The CDC even says that is unnecessary for vaccinated persons.   We also do not need to self quarantine if exposed.  The recommendations are different for vaccinated people.  It is not as if we have seen Madonna at a stadium or shopping mall without a mask.  

The picture in the blue suit was the first time we even saw her go out to a restaurant.