Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 4/29/2021 at 7:09 AM, milotjuh said:

I love the long, straight, platinum blonde hair. Hopefully, she keeps that for whatever her next project is--I'm bit over the wavy curls she's had for ages now.

Her hair is naturally wavy, so that’s probably easier on her hair. It’s hard to bleach your hair and straighten it too without damaging it. I wonder is her hair a wig or extensions onto her natural hair? 

For the first time in ages it appears like Madonna is fully behind the persona(s) she is portraying for this era and also fully supportive of the record they are represented by. Maybe she believes it's the truly impactful record she wanted to make, after her revolution of love with Rebel Heart didn't turn out so clear and rebellious. Quite refreshing to see

18 minutes ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COo1axpBfgm/?igshid=12h6lbzi5ng09

Sounds like she's thinking of making new music? Unless with "new art" she means the movie

She doesn't, because she's talking about a guitar not a camera. So exciting to see her inspired